Arianne Martell

Cimitière

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope that Arianne isn't cut. Her character is such an embodiment of the differences between Dorne and the rest of the realm. She has greater sexual freedom, she has difference inheritance rights. I wonder if there will be any significance to the fact that Oberyn said his father took him to Casterly Rock, maybe Dorne won't have different inheritance to everywhere else perhaps to streamline things.

I really hope that Arianne isn't cut. Her character is such an embodiment of the differences between Dorne and the rest of the realm. She has greater sexual freedom, she has difference inheritance rights. I wonder if there will be any significance to the fact that Oberyn said his father took him to Casterly Rock, maybe Dorne won't have different inheritance to everywhere else perhaps to streamline things.

Also, the sheer lack of female Dornish representatives in that first shot where Pod the Rod called the Houses..

• 2 weeks later...

There's a video out with much of House Martell cast. No sign of Arianne, but three sand snakes. Sadly, while this post has got some fairly attractive picks for all the snakes and Arianne, Douche Bag and Douche Bag have cast three unattractive actresses as sand snakes.

Alexander Siddig got the nod as Doran - which could work. They're likely cutting both Quentyn and Arianne, but keeping Trystane. The actor for Trystane looks like he could be Kit Harrington's cousin.

Archived