Dany's child

Lady Meliana

First post so please excuse me if this was already covered but how confident are people that Daenerys' child died? I ask because the horse's heart ritual certainly predicted a strong child and no one ever saw this child being born and dying. The timing of the comet also corresponds to his birth if I'm not mistaken. Could it be that Ser Jora had him hidden in fear that the other Dothraki would kill it since Drogo was dead? That may have already happened to another character in the book so why not this one? If we are supposed to see with our eyes to find the truth then why should we believe something the reader never saw? (Posted here because I don't want to spoil it for those still reading the first book)

I thought that at first, when Dany woke and was told of his death without even having seen him, but it's impossible: the khalassar is always moving, there is nowhere to hide it from everyone. Besides, she hasn;t seen him, and if Ser Jorah had kept him, he would have told Dany about it. So she will have no child until the sun sets in the east (sadly).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived