Who do you think is the weirdest/creepiest character, in your opinion?

nillingar

Dr. Franken-Qyburn. Using living people for his experiments? That terrifies me for some reason (watched too many horror movies, perhaps).

Patchface. The facial tattoos are creepy enough, but the sing-song prophesies and his transformation after the shipwreck up the weirdo-factor to a 10.

Ramsay. He doesn't just murder people. He breaks them down mentally and physically until that want to die. The Theon-to-Reek game was long-term shit and anyone who can do that is pretty indescribably weird/creepy.

Patchface. Just....Patchface.

The chill I get down my spine on every re-read of ASoS when he says:

"Fools blood, King's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh. But chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye"

My reaction on my first re-read.

:dunno:

:idea:

:shocked:

:tantrum:

:bang:

Ramsay Snow/Bolton, hands down. He is a fan of seriously crippling people mentally and physically. I also got this really creepy sexual undertone during the Reek chapters in aDwD. His interactions with Theon- ugh... there was just something there that really scared the crap out of me.

:agree: I can't even talk about him!

Honorable mentions: Mel and Qyburn- religious fanatic and Dr. Frankenstein? No thanks. I'll stick with the plotters and swordsmen.

Archived