Who do you think is the weirdest/creepiest character, in your opinion?

nillingar

Not to go off on a Nazi tangent, but seriously:

Surviving Mengele subject Alex Dekel states:

"I have never accepted the fact that Mengele himself believed he was doing serious work — not from the slipshod way he went about it. He was only exercising his power. Mengele ran a butcher shop — major surgeries were performed without anesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation — Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again, without anesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him — why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part." (pulled from http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/history/mengele/research_5.html)

I truly apologize if I've horrified anyone with real world stuff. :( But I can't help but make the comparison to Qyburn.

Do I have to pick just one? There are so many.

Ramsay for obvious reasons.

Qyburn's experiments, although we don't know what they really are, creep me the hell out.

Patchface is weird, and the more I think about, the more I think Mel might be right about him being a danger.

But, if I did have to pick one, I'm afraid these guys might just be (dis)honorable mentions. Something seems really, really, really off about Euron. Just how he casually appears with all of his "special treasures" from around the world. I can't shake the feeling that he's much more dangerous than we've already seen. Hell, I wouldn't put it past him to be insane enough to try to ally with the Others (although I think he'll ultimately fail before it gets to that point).

Joffrey- tortured animals, tortured people, may have molested his own brother.

Euron- see above

Ramsay- the guy is a serial killer, and a sadist FFS.

Qyburn- Necromantic Nazi doctor.

Patchface- mentally deranged, speaks in rhyme, has facial tattoos (not his fault, but still creepy IMO)

Tyrion- that scene on page 25 of ADWD. I liked him in the earlier books, maybe he will redeem himself later in the series.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember this one. When and how was it implied that Joffrey molested Tommen?

It's when Tommen is outside the keep and he says he used to "go away inside...when Joffy". I think the reason people don't think it's Joffrey beating Tommen is that someone would have seen his bruises so this gives way to the molestation possibility.

It's when Tommen is outside the keep and he says he used to "go away inside...when Joffy". I think the reason people don't think it's Joffrey beating Tommen is that someone would have seen his bruises so this gives way to the molestation possibility.

Nah, no screaming iron hinges.

Archived