Stannis and his future: Textual Evidence supporting his next moves

Irelands Gemstone

Yeah aurane be def knows stannis is at the wall. I honestly think a ton of people are going to be surprised by just how far stannis makes it. I have a feeling he is gonna go all the way.

I hope so, but I have a strong suspicion that if the GNC happens Stannis will get pissed. I could easily see him siding with the others in that case.

Completely onboard with this theory, the problem is that we have to lend great weight to prophesy and we still are not quite sure of the ''Blue Eyed King who Casts no Shadow'' prophesy.

I think the blue eyed king is the great other. He casts no shadow because he moves only in darkness, hence he either brings the long night, or waits for it.

Its my fourth re-read finished yesterday, I am making theories now as I remember from it, specifically looking at textual foreshadowing. I noticed that Tom O Sevens during the Siege of Riverun mentioned something about another wedding and played Raynes of Castamere in relation to Emmon Frey - I think the BwB are planning a red wedding of their own to be honest, I dont think Stannis and Manderly will go by land, too long and dangerous, as well as having the Trident to cross and Freys to fight, I do think it will be sweeping down by sea into a blackwater v2. Without Tyrion there, we all know how the Blackwater goes.

Search Red Wedding 2.0 :)

Archived