1. Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory proves true as well as Arthur Dayne being in the Neck with them.
2. Jon is King of the Seven Kingdoms but there is no Iron Throne.
3. Dany becomes the Mad Queen 2.0( Cersei is the OG Mad Queen)
4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her
5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon
6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.0
7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun
8. fAegon turns out to be Jon's non identical twin
9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds
10. Benjen is the hooded man and is at the head of the GNC.
1. Wouldn't mind if A+H = M+J but unless it's important to the plot somehow I don't see why he'd put it in. I would be annoyed if Arthur Dayne 'the KG does not flee'.
2. Jon's a typical Northman and we've seen that northmen don't do well when it comes to Southron politics, wouldn't mind him being KiTN (though I think it should be Bran or Rickon) but only if the NW is dissolved.
3. I both think and want this to happen, agree with you about Cersei as well.
4. No way would Stannis rape someone but if he doesn't die in a blaze of glory I will be majorly pissed.
5. All the tears.
6. I don't really care for fAegon or Dany, but I would really want to see get Dany get annihilated in battle.
7. So happy.
8. Isn't fAegon older than Jon? Don't really see how this will change anything too.
9. Northerners conspiring to remove the Boltons and Freys and put a Stark back in Winterfell, very happy. Northerners conspiring to do all of that and then turning on Stannis, majorly pissed. Northerners are supposed to be loyal, turning on the man who saved them would go completely against character.
10. No way would Benjen, First Ranger and a Stark desert from the NW.