Your Reactions If

Arthur Dayne's Honor

1. :dunno: Don't really care. Never heard of this theory.

2. You mean the IT gets melted, but the lords of the 7K agree they should still bow to a paramount king? Fine. Jon will forge his own throne.

3. Depends on the kind of madness. If it remains confined to prophetic visions, that can work. If she becomes like her father, or Maegor the Cruel, she shouldn't survive the series. Sad.

4. Wouldn't be rape, but if he gave one donation too many, eh. Idiot. Wouldn't worry about this happening, I don't think he will meet up with her again.

5. :bawl: Sad. But sht happens.

6. :eek: Surprising. There should be some suspense, but I don't think the result will be in doubt for the Faithful.

7. Would like this. Not sure how to rate the odds on it happening, but it would work.

8. Kinda WTF.

9. :bowdown: We're all rooting for this. Though I think it isn't a conspiracy as such, there's not so many people involved and they aren't as coordinated as the GNC postulates.

10. Don't care. Can't really remember anything from the books about Benjen anyway.

1. Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory proves true as well as Arthur Dayne being in the Neck with them.

Wouldn't care one way or the other.

2. Jon is King of the Seven Kingdoms but there is no Iron Throne..

I'd hate it. I think it would be a butchering of his story-arc.

3. Dany becomes the Mad Queen 2.0( Cersei is the OG Mad Queen).

Already happened IMO.

4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her.

I'd call shark-jumping. He doesn't even like consensual sex.

5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon.

Sounds about right.

6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.0.

I'd like that. Only a little though. He isn't much better than her.

7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun.

Nerdgasm.

8. fAegon turns out to be Jon's non identical twin.

Too soap operatic.

9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds.

Wouldn't be shocked.

10. Benjen is the hooded man and is at the head of the GNC.

Meh.

1. I hate this theory with a passion so I would not be happy :devil:

2. No. Just no.

3. I can see this happening.

4. Nah, that wouldn't happen but if it did I would be creeped out.

5. Wouldn't surprise me :crying:

6. As long as Dany loses, I'd be happy.

7. Mixed feelings.

8. :bang:

9. I hope this happens.

10. I would like this a lot.

1. Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory proves true as well as Arthur Dayne being in the Neck with them.

2. Jon is King of the Seven Kingdoms but there is no Iron Throne.

3. Dany becomes the Mad Queen 2.0( Cersei is the OG Mad Queen)

4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her

5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon

6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.0

7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun

8. fAegon turns out to be Jon's non identical twin

9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds

1. Well, that makes no textual sense considering it wasn't even foreshadowed. Also, it has no impact on the story. So, I would mostly be confused why it was included.

2. I'd be okay with that. You mean the IT was destroyed or something? He will probably just build another... or a new throne?

3. I think it would be something that is hard for me, but I could deal with is. Very unlikely still...

4. Well, I generally find rape to be a bad thing.

5. Sad, but I can deal.

6. Confused how he did it without dragons...

7. Happy.

8. I would stop reading. That is shitty writing.

9. Elated actually! I am really ready for more consolidation of this story.

10. Very confused.

Do you believe in these yourself OP?

1. Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory proves true as well as Arthur Dayne being in the Neck with them. I don't care much for Howland + Ashara, I don't buy into it but I don't hate it. But if Arthur were alive, that would be a fistpump moment.

2. Jon is King of the Seven Kingdoms but there is no Iron Throne. Jon living, being king, AND no throne? YES.

3. Dany becomes the Mad Queen 2.0( Cersei is the OG Mad Queen) Would be no surprise.

4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her. Scream of rage + book throwing + sobbing. There are so many ways to go, this would probably be the worst for Stannis.

5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon. I would accept her death before reuniting with Jon. But if she was like a mile or right within reach, I'd scream. I love their interactions.

6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.0. Cartwheels in the yard!

7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun. Another fistpump moment!

8. fAegon turns out to be Jon's non identical twin. I think I'd vomit. It would make him Rhaegar's, but I hate the idea of Jon having a twin with a fiery passion.

9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds. I don't fully understand the GNC. :blushing: From what I gather, though, if it's true, it'll be wild.

10. Benjen is the hooded man and is at the head of the GNC. A little disappointed. I would rather The Blackfish be the hooded man, but I would accept Benjen being it.

Meh.
King of the Seven Kingdoms? :ack:
I hope she'll burn all the wights.
Shocked of course. Stannis raping Mel? Really?!
I'll be really sad coz I love Arya. If it's the opposite, I won't be too sad.
I hope Drogon will eat him in return.
Good.
I didn't see that coming.
For the first time ever, I'll feel bad for Stannis.
What do we say to oathbreakers? :P

1)Arthur needs to stay dead IMO, also what's the point of Ashara Dayne being meera and jojen's mother?

2)eh..well i don't want him as king but i wouldn't care that much really

3)That will most likely happen

4)He would never do that...also she could defend herself rather well

5)well i'm kinda expecting that to happen

6)I'm kinda expecting that to happen too regardless of the dragos themselves

7)Well what's a little more death huh?

8)I want him to be a blackfyre but i wouldn't mind too much if he were Jon's bro

9)Lame, i hate that theory

10)Cool, at least he's doing something productive

I would be happy.

Nice :) I would loved it.

I know it will happen.

if she had renunited with the rest of her family except Jon I would be sad but I will survive.

Loved it.

Couldn't care less.

Couldn't care less.

Har har har!!!!

THAT I would loved it!

1. HELL YEAH! WOOOOOOOO! FIST PUMP!

2. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3GwjfUFyY6M

3.Interesting

4. Woah Dude :( . Baisically I would like it and think its well written but it will be so depressing and dark to read.

5. :crying: :bawling:

6. Meh

7. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3GwjfUFyY6M

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DumDr0mPuyQc

9. FINALLY! God you Northmen need to stand up for yourselves like this more often

10. Neat

1. Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory proves true as well as Arthur Dayne being in the Neck with them.- :laugh: yay!

2. Jon is King of the Seven Kingdoms but there is no Iron Throne.- I'll be glad and all those people that don't want Jon as King can kneel before Jon!

3. Dany becomes the Mad Queen 2.0( Cersei is the OG Mad Queen)- I'll be shocked if she ends up like Aerys.

4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her- :o :o

5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon- yay, Jon and Arya reunited. He can muss her hair but sad if she dies :bawl:

6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.0- Go Black Dragon!

7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun- Oh yeah, :devil: Time for Lord Walder to truly become "Late".

8. fAegon turns out to be Jon's non identical twin- Well that came out of nowhere with no clues or hints what so ever.

9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds- Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Benjen is the hooded man and is at the head of the GNC.- But I wanted Theon Durden to be true!! At least he's the head if the GNC.

It wouldn't be that bad but there better be an explanation why Arthur and Ashara Dayne were hiding this hole time.

If R+L=J is true and he becomes king of Westeros I'd be kinda disappointed. It just doesn't feel right for the type of character he is.

I'd be sorta disappointed and intrigued at the same time. Disappointing just because its sad when someone good goes evil but it wouldn't be a bad plot twist. It would keep things a bit interesting at the least.

4. Stannis dies from raping Melisandre to make a Shadow Baby with her.

That would be moronic. Its out of character and the whole shadow baby concept is lame in the first place.

5. Arya dies right before she reunites with Jon.

This would be sad but ridiculous at the same time. GRRM has already done that and with the same character so it would just get fans really angry if he pulled the same trick for the third or fourth time.

6. fAegon beats Dany in the DWD2.

That would be a Dumb death. She has all this mystery, prophesy and importance only for her to be killed by a douchebag. Its not that I'm totally against her dying, its just that it has to be in a good way.

7. The RW2.0 goes down in Riverrun.

It depends who is dying and whats going on.

That would be very interesting. I might actually like the idea of that.

9. The GNC proves true and it succeeds.

It would be awesome! I can get behind Jon Stark the King of Winter. It would actually be a very fitting role considering how his whole plot has evolved around the old Gods and the North thus far.

It would be interesting for sure but wouldn't make much sense. Hes supposed to be working for the Night's Watch and should be helping Jon at the wall. Not assassinating political adversaries in Winterfell.

I love this theory and would be delighted if true, although I don't need Arthur there to be satisfied.

I would hate this. Jon has passed on Winterfell and honors time and again (knowing he was Ned's son) and if he takes the Reign of the Kingdom it would all seem petty (knowing he is Rhaegar's son)

"Called it."

Eh, I don't see Stannis raping anyone. Or having sex with anyone for that matter. (Maybe there is a reason Shireen is an only child) but if he was power hungry and losing this massive war, I don't know what his limit would be. But Stannis dying in any way would be bad in my opinion.

Possibly tears. And a dent in my wall where the book hit it. (Same reaction to a character death in another series)

This is tricky. I would want Aegon to win, but I don't see how he would get Dragons. Unless he takes Dragonstone and finds a cashe of them and figures out how to hatch them. That would take a lot of time though. It seems less likely, however, that he would get Visaerys or Rhaegal.

This would depend on how it played out. I don't want another chapter of just mass slaughter. It has to be done cleverly. And the Frey's suffering must be prolonged.

"F- you Lucas" On a serious note, isn't he supposed to be at least a year or two older than him? I guess fudging a year or two isn't that hard with teenaged boys though, depending on the boy.

Finally, a win for the North. This also would have to be pulled off in just the right way. All the people involved have to come together in a way that is believable.

10. Benjen is the hooded man and is at the head of the GNC

HATE IT. So what the hell has he been doing before he decides to cause mayhem for the Boltons? It makes no sense. His story arc belongs North of the Wall somehow. He's going to be the one to surface at the last minute and tell the Watch what they need to know about the Walkers and the Wights.

1. It would need a really good plot, but if Martin is able to do it, why not? I'd be awesome

2. I wouldn't like that.

3. That's how I think Dany is going to end.

4. I would laugh. Poor death.

5. I'd cry.

6. I prefer this Aegon and JonConn over Dany, so, why not?

7. Good

8. No. That's too much.

9. Good

10. It's hard.

Archived