NFL Regular Season 2013 - Week 1 - Flacco throws his first INT, declared "Not Elite."

Mya Stone

ETA but an elite comeback with Peyton's pal Dallas Clark.

In 2007, I completed my collection of Colts' WR jerseys with the addition of Dallas Clark (he was no tight end) a few days before the divisional playoff game between the Colts and Chargers at the RCA dome. I then went on to wear that jersey and watch Dallas Clark drop about 5 passes throughout the game, including one on 4th-and-10 with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. Fuck Dallas Clark, I love him so much! He's also an underrated actor.

everyone called me crazy for picking Jordan Cameron. They'll be dropping their jaws when they see how good he is.

The autodraft was kind enough to pick him for me last night, I was sure that the first and last names had been reversed, and I now had an outside linebacker on my fantasy team...

In 2007, I completed my collection of Colts' WR jerseys with the addition of Dallas Clark (he was no tight end) a few days before the divisional playoff game between the Colts and Chargers at the RCA dome. I then went on to wear that jersey and watch Dallas Clark drop about 5 passes throughout the game, including one on 4th-and-10 with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. Fuck Dallas Clark, I love him so much! He's also an underrated actor.

The autodraft was kind enough to pick him for me last night, I was sure that the first and last names had been reversed, and I now had an outside linebacker on my fantasy team...

Wow. Nice. And Thomas is serving you well.

Mr Blindside looks to be out as well.

As usual Manning has RBs incapable of picking up the short hard yards. Moreno almost messed that up after the Ravens D was completely bamboozled by Manning's last minute shifts.

So that was the other Thomas, he looks big and scary.

ETA: where the heck is the real Thomas (DT)?

Archived