NFL 2013 Week 2 - Week 3: Running Back Graveyard

BLU-RAY

Seattle might be the only stadium in football where even watching on TV you can viscerally feel how difficult it is for the opposing team. Goddamn how tough it must be to execute on the road, in that stadium, against that team.

It's such an advantage. It's one reason I'm never sure how good Seattle really is.

I guess RB Graveyard the right name today.

Atlanta vs. St. Louis was close, I think... Houston vs. TN should've been a gimme as a pick straight-up, but somehow Houston nearly pissed it away.

It was a blow out the first half but Jackson got hurt, and they keep trying to run the ball w/ little succes. (until Snelling got late TD)

Is the Jaguars name inspired by the large cat, or the Aztec warrior? Because I think it'd be wise for the team to start sacrificing its players either way.

glad I wasn't drinking when I read that, or it would have been all over me and the key board. MJ-D also got hurt today. Same game, same leg as last year.

This made me chortle :D

glad I wasn't drinking when I read that, or it would have been all over me and the key board. MJ-D also got hurt today. Same game, same leg as last year.

It's always nice to know that a joke went over well. ;) I'll bet the Jags are missing Tom Coughlin right about now.

I guess RB Graveyard the right name today.

It was a blow out the first half but Jackson got hurt, and they keep trying to run the ball w/ little succes. (until Snelling got late TD)

Yeah, my point was more that everyone in a confidence pool should've picked Atlanta to win that game with really high confidence - it was one of the few consensus games.

Think this delay only helps the Niners, just don't see how the crowd can hold the hype after a half hour standing around wet and miserable.

WTF is the point of a Ret/Dome if you don't close it before bad weather hits?

It's always nice to know that a joke went over well. ;) I'll bet the Jags are missing Tom Coughlin right about now.

At this point they might miss Del Rio, he found a way to make them respectable when they look like crap on paper( he just found ways to make them bad, when they looked good)

While I hate the two tone combo helmets, I do like that dull/flat black on the front.

ETA: correct bad american grammer

Archived