Sleepy Hollow

Myrddin

Really strong episode. Loved so many things about it that there isn't much point just listing them. Every recurring character had a great moment, and I appreciated the blonde newcomer as well. The writers should be patting themselves on the back. :)

Don't tell me it's acceptable to wear hats inside...o tempora o mores...

Nice episode,I like how they keep side characters involved without making it too complicated. A choice here,a conversation there and it works. I'm still undecided on the new Sheriff...

Haven't watched the latest episode but I just wanted to say how much I love this show. It's not the best show out there, I admit. Lots of cheesiness (I'm looking at you headless dude with a really cool axe) and inaccuracies and other such things but there's just something really refreshing about it.

I absolutely love the chemistry between the lead actors. Very rarely is a buddy-cop relationship done this well. It's believable and adorable.

And shallow as it is, I just wanted to say how gorgeous Nicole Beharie is. :P It shocks me every time.

Don't tell me it's acceptable to wear hats inside...o tempora o mores...

Nice episode,I like how they keep side characters involved without making it too complicated. A choice here,a conversation there and it works. I'm still undecided on the new Sheriff...

The hat bit was :rofl:

I like Hawley :leer: and was I detecting jealousy from Crane?

*I could be making up imaginary drama *

I'd say last night's ep was the first time I thought Abby might actually have a thing for Crane. Mainly from the look she gave him while he tried his latte.

Poor Irving looks like he's not going to be having a fun next couple of years. He did not seem like a horseman, so I'm guessing just someone Henry has turned into a puppet for a demon.

I know that Henry is the horseman of War. I know he serves a powerful Demon and he is kind of a D-bag.

But in that moment. When he was telling Irving what he has done/is doing for him in his capacity as Irving's lawyer. I was thinking that I'd fall for it.

I was all. - 'Yeah alright I'd keep you on. You already have my soul. At least now my family have the money they need.'

Which is why. I suppose. That I'm just your average Joe and not a person who could be relied upon to save the world.

I really missed Jenny this episode.

Wait. Hawley accepted the coin was cursed, but the idea of a magic flute is too much?

:dunno:

It's probably semantics on what he accepts as weird. His reaction gave me a moments pause too.

But I thought that he was cool with the coin and the flute. But the existence of actual Demons, witches and monsters. Was too much.

The weirdness also continues in that he was Jenny's contact. So you'd think he'd be waaaay more clued in than what he comes off as.

especially with what he particularly deals in.

And honestly I don't blame him for taking the loot and running. I was sort of more surprised that Abbie and Ichabod basically expected him to join their cause. With everything they have seen and been through. Why would they think anyone would willingly face that.

Ok episode,better than I expected. Some thoughts...this was the first time we saw Crane actually having any negative feelings towards Katrina. One point for Abby/Crane shippers. I still don't think it is necessary to have those two together,the show is fine without it. But this week trouble in paradise makes room for thoughts in that direction. I hope they don't ruin what they made so far. Realationship between Crane and Mills is one of the best written I've seen in years. If they go there that might push Katrina to make her choice and choose to join the horseman after all. Does anyone else get's this vibe from this episode.Do you guys think they'll turn Kat evil?

When blondy was saying no to Jenny I thought he did so because he likes Abbey...maybe not.

I was obviously dozing off when I watched this. I missed Crane being upset with Katrina. I still don't know wtf that water creature was. I do remember thinking Hawley was :leer: at Abby.

I think I must re watch.

It was at the very end,when they sit in the bar talking.

So Hawley had a thing with jenny but now has eyes for Abby? That won't go well.

Now that I've watched it (I must have passed out right after the weeping lady grabbed Abby) I'm not sure what to think if Katrina. I don't think crane will give up on her.

I think it's completely possible she will be a horseman. Or a least some kind of pawn. My guess is that Henry will go to the good side at some point.

This appears to explicitly be Moloch's goal, so they'll at least head that direction.

Moloch seems to want both Kat and Irving to be turned. Pestilence and Famine, respectively?

It makes sense yes but it wouldn't be very balanced though. That would be three horseman from Crane's life and one sort of from Abbey's. But maybe it isn't important.

Archived