how can westeros only have on hero Jon Snow

raegal_targaryen

Ahh, Seven Hells. Another one? Oh well, lets have some fun before it gets locked!

Look, is there a lot of us who think Jon may end up being the most important person(maybe other than Bran), in this series? Of course. Do some of us have high expectations for him? Yup. That being said, from reading the posts of "Jon Lovers"; most of us do agree that he is in no way some superhuman-end all, be all hero that is going to save the entire world on this own!! He will need all the help he can muster, for whatever fight is coming and he can't do it alone.

KG was there even when there was a king and 2 princes before him in the line of succession so, its just speculation and wishful thinking.

KG was there, because King and the princes were protected by other KIngsguards. At the time of ToJ events, they were the only KGs left loyal to Targaryens.

KG was there, because King and the princes were protected by other KIngsguards. At the time of ToJ events, they were the only KGs left loyal to Targaryens.

stil that doesnt make him a prince or that rhaegar married her other than the kingsuard stayed there. so its only speculation i will change my mind if get more info on toj but as far as now.

am not convince u can hope and pray but as far as proof goes he is still a bastard.

who knows thats what i like about the books is that you are never sure whats gonne happened to whom and what is really happening.

So basically you are just shooting arrows at others for having an opinion or a favorite? I mean if you don't have the ending figured out then who knows? Maybe Jon will rise like a Pheonix and blow fire out of his ass that kills the others! (I am just kidding)

So basically you are just shooting arrows at others for having an opinion or a favorite? I mean if you don't have the ending figured out then who knows? Maybe Jon will rise like a Pheonix and blow fire out of his ass that kills the others! (I am just kidding)

not really neither you or me has the ending figured out, and am not grinding people to shreds for having a favourite or a character they like, i have my characters i like doesnt mean thy are the only ones that matter in the story.

Here's what I thinkll happen. Dany comes and baisically fucks shit up and brings all the kingdoms together save the North into an uneasy alliance. She then goes north to meet The Northmen to get them back into the kingdom. Jons parentage becomes known and Jon presses his claim. She realizes he is legit and then makes it known that she does, having every reason to lie and say he isnt legit but instead supporting Jon will convince other lords(not all) that he is legit. She will then arrange to marry Jon but will die in TBOTD 2.0.

stil that doesnt make him a prince or that rhaegar married her other than the kingsuard stayed there. so its only speculation i will change my mind if get more info on toj but as far as now.

am not convince u can hope and pray but as far as proof goes he is still a bastard.

Actually that does make him King. Otherwise, they would go and protect their King, who was at the time - Viserys... Instead, they chose to keep bastard boy, while their King is alone... Yeah, right

READ THIS, post by elybe

Ned: Rhaeger's dead.

KG: We know.

Ned: Aerys, too. And the kids.

KG: Yeah.

Ned: So, about that whole kneeling for Robert thing--

KG: --Nope.

Ned: Got it. In that case, you know your new king is protected only by a knight, right?

KG: He's a good guy. We're KG, though. We belong here.

Ned: Strictly under the orders of a corpse?

KG: Apparently. Also, your sister's on her deathbed, but we'll die keeping you from her.

Ned: Why?

KG: We are complete and utter morons.

Ned: Lets get to it then. I guess.

No!!!!!! Now, you just brought the sexist Sansa haters in here! :lmao:

Read my signature...

am suprised how many think jon snow is the solution, too everything. he is one guy.

give me your thoughts and reasons why he alone will be the redemption, cause i clearly cant see how that dull boring chapters

are gonn play out your way. PS dont like the starks at all.there i said it bring the fire and the rain.

There are a lot of people who also think Dany and Stannis are the solution to everything or think somebody else is, Jon's not the only character to be labeled the be all end all.

And no Jon is not the only hero in this story if there are any heroes at all in this story.

Jon.... Well lets talk about Jon. Here is a list of things that he is.

1. Lord Snow

2. Jon Targaryen

3. Jon Stark

4. The Three Headed Dragon

5. The Prince That Was Promised

6. The Last Hero

7. Azhor Ahai Reborn

8. King in the North

9. King of Winter

10.King of the Seven Kingdoms

11. The Blue Rose

12. Lord Commander of The Nights Watch

And he knows nothing

And also:

New leader of the wildlings.

Dany's new husband.

The valonquar.

The nightking.

The others lieutenant.

The WARG king.

The ice dragon.

Paul Atreides in Middle Earth (he will kill all his foster siblings).

Reverse SNOW White.

Archived