I cant believe why daenerys is view like a god......by some readers

raegal_targaryen

YES.

I keep saying this but Dany has no support from the 1%-the rest of SB is fairly gung-ho about her being there.

Yes exactly, she is not supported by the 1% in Slaver's Bay, but the vast majority of the population will be happy if she succeeds. Obviously that 1% is the richest, has the most influence, the loudest voice, so they are heard more.

She isn't immune to fire, she gets burned in a ADWD, GRRM even said when she went into the fire and her dragons hatched it was an isolated, miraculous incident, she can still be burned, also, since when is she immune to all diseases? And I agree that her dragons could help her conquer a lot (maybe not the world) by someone who knows how to use them, and as for the last statement, savviest politician is ASOIAF? So you think she's "savvier" than say, Tywin Lannister, Littlefinger, Jon Arryn, Doran Martell Varys, Tyrion Lannister? What have you been smoking and where can I get some?

That was sarcasm...

She wears the tokar and beds the Hizdar

With flare;

Bea Arthur as Maude was less of a god

I swear.

Zeus and Poseidon released the cracken,

Which, next to Drogon, is a ponce!

Sweet Dany fries up fresh KFC chicken

Any old time that she wants--finger lickin'

Good: made of the people, for the people,

What more do you seek from your god?

To conquer real nice so you may applaud?

To find the Harpy and not Darrio's rod?

Foolish mortals, gods are terrible things

To be feared for the pain that they bring,

She who's most terrible gets most to sing

Of armpit torture and breastplate bling---

This Song of Fire & unprofitable trysts,

This song of Ice that gives us fits,

With its Meereen chapters, each a disaster,

I tell you She is the god we deserve--

For behold:

Except for the mods we're all pervs.

Except for the mods we're all pervs.

I agree with most of what you say here. I disagree on your assessment of Daario. I've posted in several threads on his character (will probably link them later because I think the guy is misunderstood). I like your post though, well-thought, reasoned and written.

By all means, link away. You'll have a hard time convincing me though. Daario is a clear case of 'interesting idea, horrible execution' to me.

I can't belive so many people hate Daenerys for actually doing pretty small things. I can't really remember the last time she initiated a victimization and did not respons to stuff that others did first.

:agree:

YES.

I keep saying this but Dany has no support from the 1%-the rest of SB is fairly gung-ho about her being there.

I agree with your general point, though I do believe that there is more than 1% against her. Besides the rich slavers and their followers, there are also the crazy traditionalists (the IS equivalent basically) and people like the boy who came asking his house back from Daenerys. The rich families are the leaders, but they don't do the dirty work themselves. I'd say that 10% is more likely to be against her.

Archived