who is your least favorite

Noah Snow

so I was woundering, what is your least favorite chacaters in GoT. mine is Selyse Florent. I can't place it on what, I just don't like her. so who is your least favorite?

You might have hit my least favorite, right there, I just can't stand her, more and more, ADWD really solidified that for me. This is, of course, not counting obvious monsters like The Mountain and Ramsey.

The realy hateable characters are awesome. Joffery is a perfectly written villian... I love Lysa Tully/Arryn's psychotic mania.... Roose Bolton's calculated larceny had me staring at my book with disbelief....

For me, the unforgivable sin is being boring. Thus far, it's the Ironborn storyline for me.

ITA, on the villians being great, and the biggest sin being boredom. Still, for not a total fullblown villian, I'm still going with I hate Selyse and the feeling just keeps intensifying, her and her mustache, may IT haunt her as long as she haunts my pages.

Most Ironborn chapters for me, are the sin of boredom, minus Asha. Aeron is just a double.......UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. He's Ironborn and a religious fanatic, and he's a boring one at that. Luckily Victarion managed to get a little amusing in his stupidity, but that's only because I'm laughing instead of crying at the boredom of his mundane mind.

Almost everyone in Essos except Drogo, Missandei, Syrio, and Illyrio (too fascinating). I especially dislike Daario.

Randall Tarly, Gregor Clegane, Vargo Hoat, the High Sparrow, Ramsay, Craster, Joffrey, Littlefinger, Lysa, fAegon (though he is interesting), and Freys in general.

All the Red Priests except Melisandre and Thoros.

Archived