Winter is coming and...

MotherMerciless

You are in the North, you have built your underground shelter in a secluded area of the woods. Hopefully you will remain undetected by the Others and any enemy. You have saved up provisions that will feed two people for seven years, including fire wood, clothes, books, lighting, weapons and medicine. You'd still have to hunt and gather to save up as much as possible, as you never know how long winter will last.

The questions are, who in the books would you take with you?

1- for the fun only :cheers:

2- for being useful only :bowdown:

3- for the compatibility only :agree:

And ultimately

4- overall, who is the character you think would make your winter survival go by the smoothest way possible? (does not have to be any of those in your answers from 1-3).

Me:

1- Tyrion

2- Howland Reed

3- Sandor Clegane

4- Osha (I just surprised myself there) :o

Let me answer all 4 questions (assuming that they agree to come with me).

For fun: Taena Merryweather

Useful: Coldhands

Compatibility: I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean who I would get along with? In that case I would pick Maester Pylos.

4: As I said above, I would pick Asha. She can probably hunt and we would surely have fun ;)

Let me answer all 4 questions (assuming that they agree to come with me).

For fun: Taena Merryweather

Useful: Coldhands

Compatibility: I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean who I would get along with? In that case I would pick Maester Pylos.

4: As I said above, I would pick Asha. She can probably hunt and we would surely have fun ;)

Yeah just someone you'd generally get along with under easier circumstances, someone you could live with without much confrontation or irritation.

Archived