Winter is coming and...

MotherMerciless

Yeah just someone you'd generally get along with under easier circumstances, someone you could live with without much confrontation or irritation.

Okay, under those conditions, and it is hard to narrow it all down, LOL let me take a crack at this.

1. Jaime, for the fun only. He IS a comic ball of energy, he might even be semi useful too, even without the hand.

2. Middle Liddle, for usefulness, LOL Okay, one of the Northern clansmen, I should look into that one a bit more.

3. Jon Snow for the compatability. Only because, I'm already married to the somewhat strong, silent type, is that the kind of compatibility you mean? I might have to think on this one.

4. For a short, easy Winter, I'd say Tyrion. He is fun, he wouldn't have to complain about the cramps in his legs if I send him out to do something useful, as this is only for an easy Winter, we are already well stocked, with beer and wine. Plus, he's talkative, intelligent, well read, and fun. Although, his sleeping issues, he needs to let me sleep when I NEED to sleep, but other than that, it should be good. Hopefully, we have some books, too, with both of us enjoying a good read.

1. Arriene... lot's of fun hopefully

2. Anguy best archer in the realm good for hunting

3. This is a toughie, but im going with a women because its harder to become angry with them for me so I'm going with Val. She's tough and fun

4. Overall: Jon because hes a pretty good guy and can warg

and the troll version

1. Ramsay

2. Patchface

3. Gregor Clegane

4. Lolly

1. I guess Tyrion but what I'd really want is a good internet connection. ;-)

Tyrion is probably the closest thing you'll get to an Internet connection in Westeros!

1. Dolorous Edd - he cracks me up every time he opens his mouth

2. Maester Marwyn - I'm sure he knows all types of crazy useful stuff

3. Little Finger - he seems like a very funny guy, we would spend a winter of droll witty retorts

4. The Blackfish - he seems like you could drop him anywhere in the world and he won't just survive, he'll thrive!

*puke* stannis as a lover?! He's about as passionate as a concrete block! It would be like having sex with a robot, and I don't mean that in a non-stop-energy kind of way either.... but maybe thats your idea of fun.... *shudders*

Now now, you never know what a change of partner could do to him. I'd be a concrete block too if I was a man and I had someone like Selyse in my bed.

. :leaving:

*puke* stannis as a lover?! He's about as passionate as a concrete block! It would be like having sex with a robot, and I don't mean that in a non-stop-energy kind of way either.... but maybe thats your idea of fun.... *shudders*

Well after the series I always picture him like SDillane and I have seen his movies.So...

1. Jaime (we would freeze or be wighted as neither knows s**t about northern survival but the cuddling together for warmth would sure be fun)

2. Dolorous Edd - he has a knack for surviving

3. One of the Mormont girls - they talk sense and would not be annoying

4. Tormund - both fun and useful!

Archived