A tale of Benjen Stark - High budjet Fan made video MUST WATCH!

LollysLackwit

Honestly. Other and the Hound/Berric and Jamie/Brienne fight sequences; that was better fighting choreography, than anything I've seen on HBO.

I agree and I liked that fanfic MORE than the Brienne/Jaime fight.

This guy does a better job with the danger and terror beyond the Wall, Wights and Wildlings than HBO. They should hire him to do the story at the Wall and the North on the show.

Agree! I enjoyed those 7 minutes of that fanfic much more than several 7 minute scenes in the real show.

Very well done. The film makers really captured the truth of Benjen as the lousy sociopath is shown attacking a village, assaulting a woman, denying a child a full meal, burning another child and then trying to kill Puddles and his crew for only trying to defend themselves. It appears the film makers paid very close attention to the true Benjen.

I liked it. I wish the HBO show would show more fight scenes between wights and humans. There's time for 'Tri-Pod' but no time for genuine plot building.

And the battle of the Fist only requiered a blizzard, some sounds of battle, some cheap blue eyed shadows through the snow and Sam writting messages. I can do it with 4 friends, a camera and 200$... No, this precious time was for the Tri-Pod

Archived