1. She doesn't get scared easily
2. She's very independent person, she relies on herself and survives all her misfortunes in dangerous situations and unknown environnements
3. She's very strategic, she think quick and doesn't doubts about her judgments, she has great confidence in her ability to get things done.
4. She's very good at convincing other people, she has great communication skills and other people have recognized her intelligence (like Tywin)
5. Some people called her sociopath, but i don't think she's sociopath at all, she's just a person who see the reality of the world she lives in, and did all she can to protect herself from the bad seeds of this world. She's not naive, and she can read into people's lies and manipulation. That something Robb, Catelyn, and Ned lack, which made them so vulnerable against their opponents. Arya's mind is fit to play the games of thrones, she has great potential and she's can very threatening to her opponents.
6. She's a good person, but with unbalanced emotions (which is understandable given the situations she's going through). But overall she managed to stay a good person, even if she lack of morales and principles unlike the other Starks family members.
If she was older, like fifteen or closer to Robb's age, i think she would've been far more interesting for the story, because her traits are far too complex for her young age, and far too undeveloped for her storyline.
Edited by repbypop, 21 September 2013 - 12:28 PM.