Any possibility of Margaery being a POV in TWoW?

Caladaran

According to wiki she isn't listed I just wasn't sure if he finalized that list or made any comments about it. I got feast on audio recently and have been focusing on the Cersei chapters and also re-reading dance with dragons and it's gotten me really anxious to see the outcome of the trials and also what will become of the Queens. I'm of a strong belief that either Sansa or Dany will take the IT which leaves me wondering where that will leave Margaery and house Tyrell. I am guessing Tommen will be proven incest born and lose his claim, or perhaps the Tyrells choose to back (F) Aegon after Kevin's death? Lol she would be married and crowned Queen 4 times! Or perhaps the Jon theory proves true, he takes the throne and he becomes her 4th~

IIRC I can't find it right now but there's an SSM somewhere where he says he's going to start killing POVs off because he already has too many. Maybe someone else has a link to that but I'll keep looking.

SSM Here

D. There will be a new PoV in Dance -- but he isn’t saying who. This will be the last new PoV we get for the series and he expects the current list to be culled down as the story progresses.

About halfway down.

Maybe a prologue chapter? Though tradition indicates it would be her end, would it actually be so bad?

It wouldn't be the end of the world for me. But given how much undeserved grief Cersei has brought down on Margaery's head, it would great if she had a hand in bringing Cersei down for good.

Her motives still remain a mystery in the books.We,readers don't really know for sure what's her deal and her endgame.But from TV show, it is made clear from the start pretty much.

I could see a possible pov from her.Maybe as an inevitable revelation of her motives and her true character and it would be truly interesting to actually see Cersei through Margaery's eyes.

Edit: Typo

IIRC I can't find it right now but there's an SSM somewhere where he says he's going to start killing POVs off because he already has too many. Maybe someone else has a link to that but I'll keep looking.

SSM Here

About halfway down.

Do you know if it's a new character or just a POV that we didn't have from a character we already know?

I remember that quote too, but I don't know how wise it is to rely on information that old. Even though the quote says there was going to be one new PoV in Dance, we got four of them - Quentyn, JonCon, Barristan and Mel - so I'm not sure the part about no more new POVs should be trsuted either.

Do you know if it's a new character or just a POV that we didn't have from a character we already know?

That was from before DwD. And I think that was in reference to Mel but I'm not sure.

I remember that quote too, but I don't know how wise it is to rely on information that old. Even though the quote says there was going to be one new PoV in Dance, we got four of them - Quentyn, JonCon, Barristan and Mel - so I'm not sure the part about no more new POVs should be trsuted either.

I know it's old but I think there is a more recent one in there somewhere. That was just the first one I came across. I'll keep an eye out for a newer one though.

I found this one from 2012:

Only the principal POVs have been known by GRRM from the start. Some POVs have been added when needed. The Meereenese Knot, for instance, was broken only when Barristan Selmy got his own chapters. He was ideally positioned to deal with all the relevant characters and events, and was one of the few that spoke the language. GRRM does not intend to add any more POVs. In fact, the number of POVs is about to decline. "Take your bets," GRRM warned.

http://towerofthehan...orum/index.html

I'd hate that, for the simple reason it destroys Margaery's character.

With people like her, Littlefinger, Varys etc. their main appeal and awe comes from the fact that you actually don't know what their endgame is, all you can do is guess. If we get a PoV from any of them they're not mysterious anymore and they become dull and bland.

It's like a magic trick, you're in awe and wonder because you don't know how the magician was able to preform such an act. However once you know the secret to her trick it suddenly becomes dull, bland and obvious.

So no, with characters with Margaery I'd rather they didn't have a PoV, it would ruin her character completely

Archived