Who Do You Feel Sorry For?

Lady Asha

It definitely was rape. When it says in the books the coins are falling from her fingers...I think it was because she was in shock...she probably was clutching the coins to herself and they were falling but she was unaware of it because of all the trauma that she'd endured. I don't remember anything in the book saying Tysha willing went through with what Tywin wanted. I can't imagine even a real prostitute wanting to go through that.

Maybe I just imagined it differently because TV Tywin seems kind of nice and I couldn't imagine him doing that. But having gone back and read the part in the book again, I do see what you mean.

Honestly, I thought Tysha was in on it the whole time and wanted to hurt Tyrion. My bad.

Also because Tyrion said that he "had her" not the he raped her. I don't think the word raped was ever used so it confused me.

I think it actually best to assume anything that smells like a troll is a troll post. So unless you really have something to prove argument wise you should just take Winter's advice.

Do me a favor and go away because all you ever post on my topic is "go away and read the books". I'm working on it, one left.

And Winter was unnecessarily rude about it, I am not a troll, so again, please, post about the topic, not about me or just don't post on my threads. Thanks.

And she didn't give any advice, she just called me a troll. Btw.

Maybe I just imagined it differently because TV Tywin seems kind of nice and I couldn't imagine him doing that. But having gone back and read the part in the book again, I do see what you mean.

Honestly, I thought Tysha was in on it the whole time and wanted to hurt Tyrion. My bad.

Also because Tyrion said that he "had her" not the he raped her. I don't think the word raped was ever used so it confused me.

Tyrion can't admit to himself what he did and spirals into a deep, drunken, pitiful, wallowing depression trying to face it in Dance, along with the rest of his guilt. The people in these forums have reads the books and other supporting materials multiple times and so I would also recommend sticking to the Still Readings for now.

Also, the show has its own forum.

I feel sorry for Janye Poole. I feel sorry for Sansa.(She lost her wolf) I feel sorry for Arya ( She Lost Her Wolf.). I feel sorry for Lady. I feel sorry for Nymeria. I feel sorry for Jayne Westerling ( She lost her Wolf) I feel sorry for all the little people who got their heads chopped off because of Cersei. I feel sorry for Davos. And Last I feel sorry about Jon & Ygritte, should have stayed in the cave.

I pity these poor chaps.

Lysa - She is a raving lunatic. However it love someone so much for them to never care about you.

Davos, Cat and Cersei - All lose children right before their eyes.

Quentyn - Never really had a chance.

Arys Oakheart - Suicide by longaxe. Broke his vows. Dishonoured himself

Theon - Not just the torture. The rejection by his father mainly.

Loras - Loses the love of his life. Candle does not equal sun.

Plus a hundred more.

It's easier to aks who I don't feel sorry for....Walder Frey and Gregor the Mountain along with his charming raping, torturing buddys.

With everyone else I at least felt once a touch of sympathy. Baby Joffrey who got his little tooth beaten out by Robert.(allright after he slit open a cat's tummy to get to her kittens...yeah well...) Ramsay who is the product of rape and lived with one crazy ass who tought him everything he now enjoys. Pretty sick..

Theon and Jaime. They both lost what made them (Jaime his sword hand and Theon his manhood) which is much crueller than just killing them.

On the bright side Theon won't be raping/manipulating anymore girls with it. So good bye, farewell, haha Theon's dinky.

Archived