You got 30 seconds to sneak AWOW manuscript. What do you look for?

Señor de la Tormenta

Don't understand what you're trying to say - but yes, I think he's dead. So with 30 seconds for the book, I'd see if there's Davos/Rickon and then put the book down.

I quoted what GRRM said when he was asked:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So why did you kill Jon Snow?

GEORGE R.R. MARTIN: Oh, you think he’s dead, do you?

30 seconds is not enough time to hunt up anything of much plot value (read: you're not going to find any specific plot point in only 30 seconds unless you get lucky), especially in a book that long with POVs spread out in no discernible order. So yeah the logical action is to look for a specific POV.

I would look for Jon POV but doubt there will be one, Georgie knows his fans and will likely have nondescript chapter titles for him, perhaps as Ghost while his body is being repaired (I'm thinking Val and/or Mel here). Don't believe I will need to check how many pages are in Winds of Winter, after 5,000 pages I think we should all be able to make a good guestimate by now.

I'd also like to know what's happening and the whereabouts of our Faceless Man with Needle, Theon/Asha/Stannis chapters should prove interesting following the WOW chapter we've all already read online.

Archived