Board Issues 3

Datepalm

(The APC pool thing is separate, however; for some reason, PHP-FPM has started leaking memory where it was not before. I'm investigating what might have changed, and hopefully can have it cleared up before too long.)

Has the issue with setting titles been sorted, though?

I still can't get it to save the change, getting the same error. It doesn't look like anyone else is having this problem though. I've tried 3 different browsers hoping that might be it but with no luck.

Its probably the memory issue mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd let you know

I'm getting this instead of my notifications page

Error: Could not load template '__f__c2a1f1359cd9015c5ed3dc4c5c95a6a3' from group 'ucp'

No problems, can find stuff in other ways, will try it again later

Its probably the memory issue mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd let you know

I'm getting this instead of my notifications page

Error: Could not load template '__f__c2a1f1359cd9015c5ed3dc4c5c95a6a3' from group 'ucp'

No problems, can find stuff in other ways, will try it again later

I have this same issue, began yesterday and still happening. Not too bad a problem, since New Content filtered by things I have participated in gives me what I need. But thought I should mention its happening.

The heavy load we get during the show leads to occasional bad caches. If you have the time, append ?action=purge to the URL, and hit Yes. Should fix it right up.

To help with things, I'm going to force a purge of everything right now.

It's happening again and this time ?action=purge isn't working, at least for me. I get the same partially loaded page.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the proper thread to make this comment, but I think the Boards needs some extra categories to discuss

the Dunk and Egg stories ;

the Princess and the Queen and,

now, the Rogue Prince

As these works take place in Westeros and pertain to the Histories in the books, they're deserving of their own permanent category in the forum rather than fading away as individual threads.

New people are discovering the ASOIAF books every day--usually due to the fame of the show. But new people will not necessarily be aware of these shorter works that pertain to ASoIAF.

Additionally, I think it would be cool to have a permanent Category to discuss other of George's works, including his TV work.

Just a suggestion.

:-)

Friend of mine cannot open your forum. She is new, she has never been on this forum before. I provided her with a link.

She tried different browsers but it didn't help. She receive this message:

You are not allowed to visit this community. Error 2000

Looks like she was banned or something, but I repeat: it was her first try to open this forum ever.

Archived