Denver meetup - new members, new boarders

Eponine

Let's get availability for meetup dates near the end of October or beginning of November. Maybe Friday November 1 or Saturday November 2? Suggestions for location (in Denver) as well - we've had success with meeting at Wynkoop in the past, as there's almost always room to accommodate a group, but we can easily move to North or South Denver if there's going to be a lot of people coming up from the Springs or down from Boulder/FC. (One day we'll all just turn up in PB's living room since he always has to drive).

In particular, I feel like a bad person that Noontidal has been in Denver for several months now without a meetup. And I know there are a handful of other members living in Colorado who haven't been to a BWB thing as well - new members are welcome.

Post if you're interested and if a time/date/location would work well for you!

It's probably no big secret that the 'Koop is my favorite bar (plenty of room, decent beers brewed on-site, non-fucked-up pool equipment). On the other hand, Fridays and Saturdays are terrible for me, so I'll probably be a non-factor in this sort of thing.

I am in a similar boat to REG. I have commitments the weekend of 11/1-11/2 because a friend of mine who lives overseas gets into town that week for her wedding.

I think either the weekend before or after would work for me just fine. And I approve of Wynkoop. Decent menu as well as beer, if people are into eating.

• 2 weeks later...

The 18th street location is right. (It might be on the corner of 18th & Jackson, I don't remember.

18th and Jackson is four miles away, in a residential neighborhood by City Park. 18th and Wynkoop is where the bar is.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I am new to the Denver area but have been interested in joining. How do I join?!

Welcome to our personal shitshow. ;)

Congratulations on making the best decision of your life. Denver, that is. I have honestly never thanked myself more for anything other than the decision to throw all my shit in the car and move here.

Our events are kind of sporadic, but we're nice to be around if you like ASoIaF and beer...

Hey! I am new to the Denver area but have been interested in joining. How do I join?!

Feel free to suggest a meetup if you have any ideas for one (doesn't have to be elaborate, can just suggest a date and a bar). If you PM me your FB info, I'll make sure you're invited to events, as I know it's hard to remember to check this forum all the time.

• 1 month later...

Archived