Casting Dunk & Egg?

ser_basil

I think Neeson is a great actor, but he is a little too old to play Baelor who is only in his later thirties. Personally, I would really like to see Michael Fassbender as Prince Baelor, or maybe Richard Armitage. If he was younger, I think Chris Hemsworth would be great as Dunk. I don't really know who to cast for Egg or Maekar. Aerion is kind of tough too, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see Harry Lloyd play another Targaryen.

All round it'd be hard to cast, I think a couple of animated short(ish) films would be the easiest bet.

Jared Padalecki http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ackles-double/jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-double-date-in-vancouver-02.jpg (6' 4''). He is 31yo, but so is the actress who plays Margaery Tyrell. I don't think that age is such a problem.

Best call so far. He's tall enough and I love him in Supernatural.

And for the young Fireball's son:

Nah Glendon is described as short and chunky, I picture just a tiny angry ball of muscle (kinda like Wolverine :lol: ). Paul can do angry but he doesn't fit the image I have of him. Thinking about it maybe Charlie Hunnam? He's taller than he should be, but could get away with being young enough and fairly heavy set.

Tom Felton would make a good Brightfire I reckon.

Archived