Power Couple/ Best Pairing

dmo862000

Okay so if reality and differences between houses and factions are set aside who would make the strongest 'power couple' for Westeros. Armies, money, appeal to the common folk, potential regions that would pledge, leadership and more can all be taken into account. Also its not just who has the most potential to get the IT but also hold it and pacify Westeros and rule for an extensive period of time.

I think there could be a strong argument for Daenarys and Tommen though that would never happen. But as House Baratheon of King's Landing already has Westeros under its grips a marriage to a Targaryen with dragons seems pretty lucrative. Except her dragons might eat his kittens which could cause a rift.

Daenarys and Jon would probably be more popular to the people in the long run and probably have a shot at establishing a true lasting dynasty. I think Stannis with Daenarys could equal terror because Stannis with dragons, Daenarys and Melisandre is an uncomfortable thought. Then again it is better to be feared than loved.

Anyways what are your thoughts?

Welp. I have to say Tyrion and Sansa. Tyrion has the money, the brains, a clever head for battle, and he has won over some fairly "unwinoverable" people already. Sansa, if she gets her head together, would be loved as a Queen and would be damned good at the job.

If I have to make a fantasy couple, I'd say Arianne and Loras.

I really adore Jaime and Brienne! They are so different, they have their burdens to wear each of them....one of the most funny couples I ever read of...and still...at the beginning only contempt, misunderstanding..then eventually they come to respect each other and I think they even feel more for each other than they realize atm..what a couple! I think together they could be very strong!

I think I'd have to say Margaery & Robb.

the Reach Fields the largest army and has a huge navy too and they are second to wealthiest reagion.

the North is the largest region of westeros and has huge public popularity due to The Neds honorary behaviour, Under the Young Wolf the North was able to pull the Riverlands into its fold too increasing its size and influence even further.

A power couple of Robb & Marge would have smashed the Lannisters back

into the long night

theoretically speaking it would be an alliance between the West and South and that it already happened with Margaery and Tommen. Joined the two most powerful Houses in the realm. but as we know this isn't as strong as it could be since the Tyrells and Lannisters are quintessential frenemies.

otherwise it would be Margaery/Harry the Heir, combining the 1st and 3rd most powerful regions.

I think I'd have to say Margaery & Robb.

the Reach Fields the largest army and has a huge navy too and they are second to wealthiest reagion.

the North is the largest region of westeros and has huge public popularity due to The Neds honorary behaviour, Under the Young Wolf the North was able to pull the Riverlands into its fold too increasing its size and influence even further.

A power couple of Robb & Marge would have smashed the Lannisters back

into the long night

Right!!!!

Also a older Sansa and Willas

Archived