Any Houses you want completely destroyed?

King Blackwood

Such bloodthirsty people. How you lot then turn around and trash Dany for saying "Usurper's dogs" twice. :closedeyes:

B-b-but Ned Stark!

I want Roose and Ramsey dead, so I suppose that destroys House Bolton?

Not if you want Fat Walda to have her baby ;)

Either way, there's no house that I hate enough to wish death on all their members. Even if they harmed the pwetty and super innocent Starks.

Stark

Arryn

Tully

Lannister

Tyrell

Greyjoy

Martell

Baratheon

Bolton

Frey

Tarly

Targaryen

Umber

Manderly

Baelish

Ah. You propose a people's uprising?

Down with our aristocratic overlords! The streets shall run red with the blood of tyrants! :commie:

B-b-but Ned Stark!

Not if you want Fat Walda to have her baby ;)

Either way, there's no house that I hate enough to wish death on all their members. Even if they harmed the pwetty and super innocent Starks.

Ned's dead baby. :D

Oh yes, Fat Walda-well then, I don't wish any House exterminated.

Stark

Arryn

Tully

Lannister

Tyrell

Greyjoy

Martell

Baratheon

Bolton

Frey

Tarly

Targaryen

Umber

Manderly

Baelish

ha! people's uprising; before you know it GRRM renames "A Dream of Spring" to "A Dawn for the Peasant!"

oh yeah, and it's written in soviet kitsch writing where they invert the R, and the D looks cyrillic :D

Also, Sir El Guapo, your username is sublime!

Part of me wants to see House Lannister obliterated... with a singer making a song about their own Rains of Castamere!

Would so serve them right.

Other than that, Baelish isn't even a House. He's riding a wave of schemes based on other houses' power and influence. I'd love to see that wave crash and he not rise from the surf.

House Bolton can go as far as I care, they've just been a thorn in the Starks' side forever and what good is their House really? For flaying people in its depths? Nice contribution there.

House Frey; yep the whole lot of 'em.

House Greyjoy in my view has a place in the 7k, but their ego's don't leave much room for anything but the top spot or nothing. They won't be that, so they can go to if they're not willing supplicants!

House Tyrell: Still not sure about these guys/gals as a whole. They certainly want a place at the IT Dais though.

House Martell: I do like these folks. Doran has everyone mad at him but he's really done well for Dorne in being very cautious. How can ya not like the Sand Snakes? Feisty women, the whole lot of 'em, gotta like that even though that can have some consequences.

The minor Houses, meh. I doubt we go far enough in the story for many of them to become Great Houses.

Such bloodthirsty people. How you lot then turn around and trash Dany for saying "Usurper's dogs" twice. :closedeyes:

We are basing our hate on what really happened, while Dany is basing it on what crazy pants Viserys said.

Archived