The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Alia of the knife

It kind of hurts me to see them just walking past so many good supplies. That auto shop is full of useful stuff - batteries, oil, coolant, various pieces of hardware, tools, etc. Just left on the shelves.

Edit - Yay they actually gathered it up and took it with them! I was having flashbacks to seasons one and two when they left so much stuff just laying around.

It looks like Rick and Carol will be taking a local trip to find antibiotics when the car crew doesn't show back up. Carol helping to "save" all the sick might ingratiate her with people who might be more forgiving when/if her deed is discovered. That or she dies on this trip with Rick and wraps that whole problem up with a nice bloody bow.

I was thinking Carol is going to die (although I will be really sad if she does). This would free Daryl to hook up with Michonne. Okay, maybe it was just me that thought they were flirting in a scene last week.

And I so though Bob was the murderer. I didn't suspect Carol at all, although in hindsight it was clear - what with the scenes of her risking her life to get the water pipe repaired ... They never really showed Carol doing these types of things previously. Mark my words, she'll be a casualty this season. <sad face>

BTW: wasn't the bloody trail Rick following the trail that lead to the burned bodies?

I was thinking Carol is going to die (although I will be really sad if she does). This would free Daryl to hook up with Michonne. Okay, maybe it was just me that thought they were flirting in a scene last week.

And I so though Bob was the murderer. I didn't suspect Carol at all, although in hindsight it was clear - what with the scenes of her risking her life to get the water pipe repaired ... They never really showed Carol doing these types of things previously. Mark my words, she'll be a casualty this season. <sad face>

BTW: wasn't the bloody trail Rick following the trail that lead to the burned bodies?

I dunno, I still see her with Rick, especially the way Carl reacts to her.

I'm really liking the understated tension this season, and think more sneaking zombies are in order.

I did not see that coming.

Fo'sho. I guess that leaves the way open for Michonne to move in on Daryl. :leer:

But, seriously, just as Carol gets interesting, she's kicked out of the group? I can see Rick's point to a certain extent. It's just that I was really getting interested in her. :(

ETA: On Talking Dead: "Carol's become the Walter White of the Walking Dead." Heh.

Ack, so many emotions in this ep.

I need to rewatch because I was washing dishes at the start and had only half an eyeball on the TV, but the thing about the knives, I think I missed something.

Did Lizzie's knife match the missing knife in the knife stash or did Carol's knife she used on the apricot zombie match?

I understand what Carol did, but I also understand what Rick did.

I do also think as they said on TD, there is a little hypocrisy, aka Carl taking out that kid. He's a kid, but he got no reprimand either. Lori constantly put people in danger, she was part of the reason Andrea was lost, as well as what Rick allowed Shane to get away with before he turned, so a little double standard on Ricks part think.

I also don't think Rick liked being challenged.

I don't think Daryl will take it well either, whether or not there might be anything with Michonne.

My guess is she'll turn up with the Governor.

Ack, so many emotions in this ep.

I need to rewatch because I was washing dishes at the start and had only half an eyeball on the TV, but the thing about the knives, I think I missed something.

Did Lizzie's knife match the missing knife in the knife stash or did Carol's knife she used on the apricot zombie match?

No, I thought the same.

But, Karen was also with the same group the boy was, the boy could have been as innocent as her.

Don't get me wrong, I like Carl, and think he too made the decision he thought was "right."

That's the beauty of the show, it's about unknown variables and trying to make decisions around them.

Everyone is going to get it wrong at some point, so how to judge?

In this world, passing a walker and not stabbing it if the opportunity allows for it is cruel. What Bob did to the gas station attendant was mercy in this world.

Huh. Interesting point on Talking Dead. They were saying how Rick was actually saving Carol in a way, since if Tyreese had found out Carol had killed his girlfriend, all bets would be off. Although, Rick made it pretty clear that his decision to leave her was based on his concern for his kids - that somehow he wouldn't trust Carol not to kill THEM if they became sick.

I don't know for sure why he did it, to be honest.

Archived