Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer Release Date?

SnakyPringle

do you know where they were released? Wiki or on their site or special GoT site?

February 28th, 2013 is the date of the Winteriscoming.net post where the titles were released, but they might have been floating around on spoiler sites (spoilertv.com, e.g.) shortly before that date.

They are so damn good. It must have been tempting to go completely overboard and make a really flashy trailer, but they always find the right balance between showing just enough and not showing too much.

the horserider with the bolton banner going into winterfell or moat caillin seems like locke to me

dark hair and fur on his coat ramsey and theon dont have that, roose does but he almost bald lol

I think that's Harrenhal. It also looks like there are some men waiting for him. Could those be Gregor's men awaiting him to do to him what Gregor did to Vargo Hoat in the books?

I thought the dragon shadow was over Mereen but people here are saying it was over the Red Keep? Interesting, perhaps it's a prophetic vision, like the ones Dany has in the House of the Undying.

Either that or they put it there purely to screw with the unsullied.

It's Davos, CLEARLY.

Use headphones or turn your speakers up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjQ4rQQ8H8

Trant shows about at around 2:55 and has a completely different voice.

That's not Liam Cunningham in the trailer. I watched the scene you link and... yeah it definitely sounds like Meryn Trant in the trailer.

Yeah you're right that's Sansa, weird I didn't recognize her. Thought she had green eyes in stead of blue. And are you sure that's Theon with the girl on top? I really thought that to be Ramsay.

it is Ramsay!!! And that whore slapt him :eek: !!!!! poor girl!!!!

Glad I read this thread, I also thought it was Theon with the girl.. and I was totally confused!

I can't believe we will be getting Sansa at the Vale in this season. The show is moving way too fast!!! Besides Sansa, I am only really excited for the Martells, Arya, Jon, and Tyrion's imprisonment. The Others take the rest. Although the glimpse of the set we saw of the Joff Marg wedding looked really nice. Bye, Joff. :) Finally.

Glad I read this thread, I also thought it was Theon with the girl.. and I was totally confused!

I can't believe we will be getting Sansa at the Vale in this season. The show is moving way too fast!!! Besides Sansa, I am only really excited for the Martells, Arya, Jon, and Tyrion's imprisonment. The Others take the rest. Although the glimpse of the set we saw of the Joff Marg wedding looked really nice. Bye, Joff. :) Finally.

Sansa gets to the Vale after the PW, which we'll be seeing early this season.

Archived