What happens when Jaime lannister meets Dany?

manderin

Jaime never met Dany. A lot would happen before such a meeting but if Dany is not told of her father's cruelty it will not go well for Ser Jaime, unless of course the state of affairs at the time of the meeting. Dany in chains for example.

Dany knows her father was not quite right in the head, or suspects as much. Ser Barristan Selmy would tell her as much (be more specific this time) should she ever send Jaime to his death. Jaime would tell her the same story he told Brienne in the baths. Dany would let him live.

I don't know, it's kind of, he killed her father. Even if he were very nasty, he's still her father.

I think there has to be some sort of uncontrollable urge for revenge.

Exacting revenge on Jaime is about the only thing which can redeem Dany at the moment.

Ridding us of the most currently prominent member of a house of Mary Sues with a Master Race doctrine and whose historical claim to fame was being able to only win by magical flying fire-lizards (aka cheatcode) would make Jaime even more likeable as a character than he has been for me ever since ASoS.

Archived