Small Questions v 10018

Stubby

Was Renly ever bethrothed to any highborn lady?

I'm on my mobile, so I couldn't do this in one post. Renly was married to Margaery, but before that he was not betrothed. It was his own job to find a wife, not Roberts, since Renly was the Ruling House of the Stormlands, the head of his house, and thus, he had to find himself a betrothed.

By the end of DwD, have Alys Karstark and Sigorn returned to Karhold?

ETA: and was a bedding ceremony necessary after their marriage?

I believe Alys and Signor were on their way to Karhold. The bedding ceremony was indeed necessary, since a marriage isn't validated until the man and woman have been together. Up until a bedding occurs, a septon can undo the marriage. Jaime tells Cersei this when Cersei objects to Tommen marrying Margaery, since Tommen is still far too young to bed Margaery.

Why did no one find it fishy that LF was still in KL at the time of the PW?

I think he told everyone he was taking one ship, but then stayed on another ship the whole time until Dontos rowed Sansa out to him.

Do we ever find out what happens to Beth Cassell after Ramsay takes winterfell?

She's most likely still captive at Dreadfort since no dogs are named Beth. Since Ramsey isn't there she's probably reasonably safe and not being tortured (I hope)

She's most likely still captive at Dreadfort since no dogs are named Beth. Since Ramsey isn't there she's probably reasonably safe and not being tortured (I hope)

Not necessarily. Ramsay only names his dogs after those who gave him especially good sport. Not that I want her to be dead. Please let her be alive. I don't know what it is about this minor character but boy she makes me so emotional

Not necessarily. Ramsay only names his dogs after those who gave him especially good sport. Not that I want her to be dead. Please let her be alive. I don't know what it is about this minor character but boy she makes me so emotional

Shhhh... let me live in my little world where Beth is ok!!! I couldn't stand it if she were being tortured and flayed!!!!

Shhhh... let me live in my little world where Beth is ok!!! I couldn't stand it if she were being tortured and flayed!!!!

Oh I totally understand. :) To me she is sitting and living happily in a tower somewhere, surrounded by lemon cakes, rainbows, sunshine and smiling servants. Happy happy days :)

Oh I totally understand. :) To me she is sitting and living happily in a tower somewhere, surrounded by lemon cakes, rainbows, sunshine and smiling servants. Happy happy days :)

And ponies. Every girl deserves a pony! :D

Archived