Where would live in you were in Westeros?

Ser Noob Manderly of WH

Oldtown because of the Citadel, the nice climat and the culture and the clean city. Dorne because of the temperature and the food and Highgarden because of the flowers, it seems like a beautiful place to me!

I don't think I'd want to live in KL or Winterfell. KL sounds dangerous, dirty and I think it stinks there. Winterfell is a bit too cold for me, I guess, even though Winterfell sounds like the nicest, family home in whole Westeros.

As much as Dorne seems like a nice place to live, their major settlement of Sunspear would probably be just as crowded as KL. Maybe Lemonwood would be a better but there is hardly information about the other cities in Dorne. If I honestly had to pick a place to live I'd say either Highgarden or Oldtown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My choice will definetely be Dorne or Highgarden.

Dorne's culture and gastronomy sounds very interesting, along with DA LADIES and also I think that Sunspear is a great, thriving city with a lot of interesting things.

Highgarden because of its climate of course and also because it is a wealthy city, with fertile lands. Maybe I'll be a farmer and sell over-priced wheat in times of war. Pretty cool

I guess my place would be the North. I like it cold and quiet. I'm not a fan of big cities, so KL and Oldtown are out. Last would be Pyke or any place on the Iron Islands. It seems to be as uncomfortable as any place could be.

So I'm going for Winterfell.

Dorne or maybe Oldtown. I'm sick to death of Irish weather.

If not just Westeros, then probably one of the free cities.

Winterfell is a bit too cold for me, I guess, even though Winterfell sounds like the nicest, family home in whole Westeros.

Isn't Winterfell supposed to be really warm with the hotsprings/dragon under the castle?

Well, I'm a lot like Catelyn. I grew up in a warm climate, then moved to a cold one- but even though I miss where I grew up and things are different, I have made my home here and this is where my husband and children are. So I guess I would have to be in Winterfell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived