How will Lady Stoneheart .. meet her end?

Starkside of the Force

Pretty self explanatory, does anyone know if she has any genuine martial talent? Is she mortal still? rendered totally undead and unkillable? a prescribed method to kill her seeing as her throat is slashed atm? will it be a character who kills her? will that character even know they are killing Catelyn Tully?

The questions are just unending, let me know what you think.

She was resurrected in the same way as Beric Dondarrion and he could still be killed so yes she is still killable, and without Thoros around to bring her back again and again she will probably stay dead next time. As to who kills her ........ too many possibilities right now.

Sandor Clegane is being saved as the one to fight Gregor in his third combat trial of the series, the second one Gregor will stomp lancel. It wont be him.

Arya wont come across her, I have a feeling Stoneheart will die well before the end of WoW, The series is reaching its climax, she isnt an endboss.

Thoros of Myr might do the job himself, he isnt happy with the Brotherhoods leadership, he admits as much himself, maybe it will be serving R'hlorr, to stop such a thing existing.

Jamie and Brienne are more likely to kill each other, one sacrificing itself to save the other.

Podrick Payne will see Bronn and Tyrion again, I just have a feeling seeing as Stokeworth is now Bronns lands, he has a claim on Rosby, thats two of the prime lannister houses, he is being set up as the head of house lannister, and Pod is a Payne, could be he is granted a noble house seeing as he is noble, or just inherits any Payne estates, Im not aware if they have any.

I hope unCat will meet her end in the arms of her children. She is with Sansa, Arya and Rikkon, looks past them and sees Jon with a crown on his head.

I agree she'll meet up with one or all of her children. But I sure don't want her to see Jon with a crown--it would be rubbing her nose in an outcome. Over the years, she wasn't that cruel to Jon, just cold. Even her cutting remark at Bran's bed was out of frustration and anguish. By the way, I think once she sees her children she will spontaneously die. Beric was not happy with his several lives, and Cat bore her burden for revenge. Once the revenge is no longer necessary and her kids are safe, she won't hang on to her half-life.

Sandor Clegane is being saved as the one to fight Gregor in his third combat trial of the series, the second one Gregor will stomp lancel. It wont be him.

Arya wont come across her, I have a feeling Stoneheart will die well before the end of WoW, The series is reaching its climax, she isnt an endboss.

Thoros of Myr might do the job himself, he isnt happy with the Brotherhoods leadership, he admits as much himself, maybe it will be serving R'hlorr, to stop such a thing existing.

Jamie and Brienne are more likely to kill each other, one sacrificing itself to save the other.

Podrick Payne will see Bronn and Tyrion again, I just have a feeling seeing as Stokeworth is now Bronns lands, he has a claim on Rosby, thats two of the prime lannister houses, he is being set up as the head of house lannister, and Pod is a Payne, could be he is granted a noble house seeing as he is noble, or just inherits any Payne estates, Im not aware if they have any.

Well said! My only thought is that Jaime is destined to kill Cersei. The rest makes perfect sense.

Archived