The Winds of Winter - Estimates & Predictions

jaimereborn

Which POV Starks will be left standing?
All...maybe not Sansa.

Which POV Lannisters will be left standing?
Tyrion, maybe Cersei, maybe Jaime

Which POVs are most likely to die?
Barristan, Jaime, Asha, Victarion, JonCon, Arianne.

Will Dany have reached Westeros by the end of TWOW?
She will be just reaching King's Landing at the very, very end.

Will The Others have invaded Westeros by the end of TWOW?
The Wall is breached. The extent of how far the Others have invaded is unclear. Everyone is in full retreat until they can regroup.

Who will be on the Iron Throne by the end of TWOW?
No on will be on the Iron Throne. King's Landing is destroyed at the end, along with many major characters in the inferno.

Who will hold Winterfell by the end of TWOW?
Unclear, it is probably somewhat abandoned again.

What mysteries will Sam uncover in Oldtown?
He will discover that the Horn he carries builds walls. He will learn more about dragons and the true ancient history of Westeros. He will be more in touch with magic.

Will Cersei win her trial?
Yes, and kind of no, but she'll re-assume regency regardless.

Is Aegon fake?
Maybe, maybe not - it won't matter.

Is Jon still alive?
He's fine.

If so, will Jon have found out his true heritage by the end of TWOW (and how)?
Yes, towards the end through odd things in the crypts, then Howland Reed.

What role will Dorne play?
Dorne will face off against the crown, and inadvertently, the Vale.

What role will the Iron Islands play?
Their fleet will carry Dany to King's Landing. They will also keep the Reach occupied/annoyed.

Which mystery/theory would you most like to be solved in TWOW?
Pink Letter or the Meereenese Knot

Will any Starks be reunited in TWOW?
Unlikely.

Will Jaime help Stoneheart bring down the Lannisters/Freys?
Don't think so.

One thing I'm nearly certain of... Arya will cross Ilyn Payne's name off her list in this book, as Nymeria. He's in the riverlands, he's still on her list... it's time.

Bran and Varamyr have been trained to deliberately control their wolves. Arya has leaned a lot of skills, but not that one. Not yet. Nym might instinctively mislike Ser Illyn, but the Mercy chapter makes me think the great pack is in the North.

Stoneheart will have Roose Bolton flayed, then curses him with the gift of immortality Dondarrion gave her. While she rests in peace, Bolton has to suffer horrendous pain, forever as he cannot die. He'll be interred in the tombs under Winterfell, given his own skin made into a cloak to keep him warm. Constantly starving and dehydrating, he will exist in a perpetual cyclus of dying and reviving for eternity.

As for the Freys, they are mere obstacles for her to have cut down while getting to Roose and possibly Walter. Jaime may or may not be involved.

Cersei (and Tommen): Cersei goes more and more crazy and thinks to see Tyrion everywhere. When Tommen approaches her in the dark, with his short stature and blonde hair, Cersei shanks him believing her boy to be Tyrion. This will be the final straw to have her burn down King's Landing when Aegon takes it.

Victarion & Barristan: Vic will take down a dragon with him, causing a serious uproar in Essos: Dany supporters stop believing in the power of the dragons, seeing that they too can die like any living creature. Dany's enemies grow bolder and try a united attack, forcing a premature migration back to Westeros by Dany's forces, leaving Barristan charge into the enemy to buy time, sacrificing himself.

I think it will be destroyed. Aegon may briefly sit on it, until Cersei burns King's Landing down. Aegon burns to his death on the throne, proving he is not a dragon. He'll cut his arse on it, seconds before the big bang, much like Aerys II did. A new throne will be carved from Weirwood if Jon gets a throne in the last book.

Is Aegon fake?
Yes, but not even Varys will know until Aegon burns, proving he is not a dragon. Illyrio may have betrayed Varys on that, having swapped baby Aegon/Griff with a Blackfyre child. V & I are always depicted by many as hand in glove, but Varys has always been too comfortable around Illyrio, while Illyrio sure loves money.

Pull a 'viking' and massively sail west to uncharted seas and lands when all goes wrong. Not before leading a stupid charge against a horde of wights, only adding to their numbers through dying.

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tyrion definitely. Hes probably hanging around til DoS

Cersei maybe nixed at the end? Jaime... I'm having a hard time with Jaime...
Barristan- Will Dany see him again Maybe? But, I feel like hes either going to die in battle or something odd is going to occur which kills him off.

Asha- Narrative purpose after Theon is saved and explains what happeed to the Stark boys? Hmm unsure. I think its curtains for our She kraken.

Victarion- He is mainly on the list I will admit mainly because I want someone to throw him off the boat and he does not rise stronger :P

JonCon- So many red flags. Either by the end of this book or early DoS

Arianne- Her fate seems fuzzy. Anyone who is potentially Aegons queen when he doesnt seem long for this world either would be a possible candidate to lose her life or run away and hide in Dorne.

Yes. She has to reach Dragonstone. I can't wait to read the scene where she is staring a kingslanding, whether from the vantage point of having taken Dragonstone or on a boat or Drogons back.

The Wall will certainly be abandoned. Which means party time for the Others.

I'm not sure if anyone will be on the throne per say but the dominate force in Kingslanding towards the end of TWOW will probably be Aegon or the Martells holding Kingslanding for him. Or if he brokers a deal with Tyrells they will hold it for him... or open the gates for him ....
I think the Boltons will be scattered by then, possible a camp for Stannis / Jon by the end of the book? Depends on The Other situation.

Sam is going to be a wizard? haha maybe he will get some magical knowledge or at least get a better understanding for the magic surrounding the wall and possible solutions for the dragons.

Yes. Varys needs her too.

Is Aegon fake?
As long as he believes it and another noble house gives him the backing aka the Martells, I don't think it will matter much.

Is Jon still alive?
Yeah, although I don't think we will have too many chapters of his at least in the first portion of the book.

Only part of this that I am nearly sure about that it will be crypt related.

Dorne will back Aegon in some capacity .

Pissoff Highgarden and Oldtown. Carry Dany "home."

easily the pink letter.

I think we are edging towards a reunion. Perhaps Sansa gets information about Bran or Rickon being alive by the end?

He may not want to but he will play a role.

Bran and Varamyr have been trained to deliberately control their wolves. Arya has leaned a lot of skills, but not that one. Not yet. Nym might instinctively mislike Ser Illyn, but the Mercy chapter makes me think the great pack is in the North.

Arya doesn't have to guide Nymeria. If Nymeria hunts at night she has to sleep in the daytime. So imagine she's asleep and dreaming that she's a 9 year old girl. In her dream, a big ugly man is about to cut her father's head off when some guy makes her look away. But she'll never forget that ugly face. "instinctively mislike?" I'd bet on that. How did Nymeria know to attack the Bloody Mummers that were pursuing Arya and company?

Arya doesn't have to guide Nymeria. If Nymeria hunts at night she has to sleep in the daytime. So imagine she's asleep and dreaming that she's a 9 year old girl. In her dream, a big ugly man is about to cut her father's head off when some guy makes her look away. But she'll never forget that ugly face. "instinctively mislike?" I'd bet on that. How did Nymeria know to attack the Bloody Mummers that were pursuing Arya and company?

I don't know, but that was one of the most awesome moments in the books, and Leigh Butler even caught it in her read on TOR.com.

Arya doesn't guide Nymeria, but Nymeria seems to incorporate Arya's personality at night, when we see her, like taking out their pursuers, the ones Arya was worried about, pulling Cat from the river and generally attacking Lannisters and so on. Still, we only see glimpses and we hear about this huge pack of wolves just devouring whole flocks of sheep and I imagine the sheppards as well.

I don't know, but that was one of the most awesome moments in the books, and Leigh Butler even caught it in her read on TOR.com.

Arya doesn't guide Nymeria, but Nymeria seems to incorporate Arya's personality at night, when we see her, like taking out their pursuers, the ones Arya was worried about, pulling Cat from the river and generally attacking Lannisters and so on. Still, we only see glimpses and we hear about this huge pack of wolves just devouring whole flocks of sheep and I imagine the sheppards as well.

So read this.

• 4 weeks later...

My own predictions

Jon: Jon isn't dead, and he a Melisandre end up heading north of the wall for their own safety. They eventually end up at the lands of always winter.

Stannis: Stannis takes out the Bolton force, including Roose, by tricking them to collapse a frozen lake. Ramsey escapes. Stannis mobilizes forces when Davos shows up with Rickon.

Ramsey: Ramsey escapes, heads back to the Dreadfort. He runs into Tycho Nestoris and takes him hostage.

Iron Islands: I have no idea but I’m sure it’ll run through Theon and Asha.

Arya: With Tycho Nestoris captured, the Iron Bank offers a contract for Ramsey’s murder. Arya goes back to Westeros and eventually kills Ramsey. Once she discovers Rickon is still alive, she heads to Winterfell. Has a reunion with Rickon, heads south to find Sansa.

Back to Stannis: With the North captured, Stannis marches south.

Cersei: Cersei wins her trial by combat, but at the end it is revealed that Robert Strong is the dead Frankenstein corpse of the Mountain. The Faith Militant tries to take over the city but Cersei has them all butchered. Margaery is held captive in the dungeons.

Jaime: Trial by combat. Zombie Cat demands Brienne be her champion. Brienne, knowing that Jaime has kept his oath, lets Jaime kill her weakened body. Zombie Cat goes crazy. Jaime’s Lannister army finds them and butchers the BWB. Jaime heads back for the capitol.

Danaraeys: Dani reclaims her lost khalisar and basically says screw it, I’m going back to Pentos, Backwards.

Aegon: Aegon takes Storms End. Dorne reluctantly sides with Aegon. Sansa and Littlefinger show up and offer the Vale as well, so long that Aegon marries Sansa. This pisses off Doran and Dorne. Aegon and Dorne head to the Capitol, planning to meet up with the forces of the Vale. On the battlefield, the Vale never shows, Littlefinger and Sansa are nowhere to be found (back to the Vale) and Dorne turns back south. Aegon gets butchered.

Stannis part 3: Stannis surprises Kings Landing. During the siege, riots ensue in Red Keep. Both Tommen and Myrcella, who was shipped back up to Kings Landing, get killed. Cersei orders the capitol to burn, like Aerys, with wild fire. That’s when Jaime shows up and stabs her in the gut. What happens to him I don’t know, but I hope he stays alive.

Tyrion: Tyion helps win the battle of Meereen and helps rule with Selmy without Danaery’s. However, without her, they eventually come to realize she isn’t coming back, and have to make good on the promise to take Pentos for the Windblown on an eventual quest back to Westeros. The two, with Jorah, and maybe Victarion, sail to Pentos.

Sam: Sam is working on becoming a Maester, figures out how to fix the old horn, and decides like an idiot to try the thing out, I'm guessing from the Hightower. The wall collapses. The REAL Winter comes.

Stannis to the 4th: Stannis, now king, says uh oh, the wall is down, we’re screwed. Time to fight.

Danaerys again: Danaerys, now in Pentos, with unsullied army and Tyrion, Selmy, and the rest say uh oh, the wall is down, we’re screwed. Time to unleash some dragons on some others.

Bran: Bran discovers Jon is a Targaryen, wargs into a dragon and sends it north to Jon.

Jon: Jon and Melisandre discover the origin of the others. In comes the dragon.

My own predictions

Jon: Jon isn't dead, and he a Melisandre end up heading north of the wall for their own safety. They eventually end up at the lands of always winter.

Stannis: Stannis takes out the Bolton force, including Roose, by tricking them to collapse a frozen lake. Ramsey escapes. Stannis mobilizes forces when Davos shows up with Rickon.

Ramsey: Ramsey escapes, heads back to the Dreadfort. He runs into Tycho Nestoris and takes him hostage.

Iron Islands: I have no idea but I’m sure it’ll run through Theon and Asha.

Arya: With Tycho Nestoris captured, the Iron Bank offers a contract for Ramsey’s murder. Arya goes back to Westeros and eventually kills Ramsey. Once she discovers Rickon is still alive, she heads to Winterfell. Has a reunion with Rickon, heads south to find Sansa.

Back to Stannis: With the North captured, Stannis marches south.

Cersei: Cersei wins her trial by combat, but at the end it is revealed that Robert Strong is the dead Frankenstein corpse of the Mountain. The Faith Militant tries to take over the city but Cersei has them all butchered. Margaery is held captive in the dungeons.

Jaime: Trial by combat. Zombie Cat demands Brienne be her champion. Brienne, knowing that Jaime has kept his oath, lets Jaime kill her weakened body. Zombie Cat goes crazy. Jaime’s Lannister army finds them and butchers the BWB. Jaime heads back for the capitol.

Danaraeys: Dani reclaims her lost khalisar and basically says screw it, I’m going back to Pentos, Backwards.

Aegon: Aegon takes Storms End. Dorne reluctantly sides with Aegon. Sansa and Littlefinger show up and offer the Vale as well, so long that Aegon marries Sansa. This pisses off Doran and Dorne. Aegon and Dorne head to the Capitol, planning to meet up with the forces of the Vale. On the battlefield, the Vale never shows, Littlefinger and Sansa are nowhere to be found (back to the Vale) and Dorne turns back south. Aegon gets butchered.

Stannis part 3: Stannis surprises Kings Landing. During the siege, riots ensue in Red Keep. Both Tommen and Myrcella, who was shipped back up to Kings Landing, get killed. Cersei orders the capitol to burn, like Aerys, with wild fire. That’s when Jaime shows up and stabs her in the gut. What happens to him I don’t know, but I hope he stays alive.

Tyrion: Tyion helps win the battle of Meereen and helps rule with Selmy without Danaery’s. However, without her, they eventually come to realize she isn’t coming back, and have to make good on the promise to take Pentos for the Windblown on an eventual quest back to Westeros. The two, with Jorah, and maybe Victarion, sail to Pentos.

Sam: Sam is working on becoming a Maester, figures out how to fix the old horn, and decides like an idiot to try the thing out, I'm guessing from the Hightower. The wall collapses. The REAL Winter comes.

Stannis to the 4th: Stannis, now king, says uh oh, the wall is down, we’re screwed. Time to fight.

Danaerys again: Danaerys, now in Pentos, with unsullied army and Tyrion, Selmy, and the rest say uh oh, the wall is down, we’re screwed. Time to unleash some dragons on some others.

Bran: Bran discovers Jon is a Targaryen, wargs into a dragon and sends it north to Jon.

Jon: Jon and Melisandre discover the origin of the others. In comes the dragon.

Wow, this was quite exciting)

All of them but I hope Sansa dies.

Tyrion, Jaime

Victarion, Barristan, Theon, Brienne and MANY none POVs.

The coast just coming into view after the long trip from Asshai - (to go west you have to go east)

They will be all over the North.

Stannis (After Tommen, Aegon, Myrcella).

Rickon (helped by Manderly)

The Death of Dragons book and FM conspiracy.

Yes, but Jaime will strangle her with the help of his Lannister golden hand.

Is Aegon fake?

He's a real Blackfyre.

Is Jon still alive?

He will be resurrected after being inside Ghost for years. Very animalistic.

He would no longer care, but the reader will find out. Winterfell crypts and/or Howland Reed/Benjen to back up each other. Conclusive and widely accepted.

Backing Aegon on the promise of marrying Arianne, marching to KL & kicking out Tommen & his backers. Then Aegon reneges (waiting for Dany & her dragons), so they kill him and install Myrcella. She gets murdered. Stannis appears and is invited in because of the vacuum. Very weak king. No troops, popular support etc. Starvation. The others are coming.

Their fleet will be sequestered by Dany after Victarion/Euron try and fail to bind her dragons. Euron/Victarion will kill each other. Asha will end up sitting on the Seastone chair (last (wo)man standing).

Author of the Pink Letter. What the FMs agenda really is.

No.

Yes. But then he will escape with Brienne's help. She will sacrifice herself for him and Pod.

What role will Arya play?

A lot of FM training. Warging into Nymeria and her MASSIVE and ever growing wolf pack who can easily deal with the cold. Her final POV will be her finding needle, going rogue and getting on a boat back for Westeros. She's got a little list and a wolf pack along with all she has learnt. A one woman army.

What is this "controversial Sansa chapter"?

Don't care.

All of them

Tyrion, Jaime

Barry, Vic, Cersei, Asha

She will take off on dragonback, with her Army on the Greyjoy fleet in her last POV

Wall will fall in the epilogue

(f)Egg

Rickon w/ Jon as regent

That Dawn=Lightbringer, that he is in possession of the horn of Joramun

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Probably Blackfyre.

Is Jon still alive?

Dead, spirit lives within Ghost, revived by Mel.

Yes

Backing Aegon, bethrothal to Arianne, however he will fall for Sansa.

Vic will kill Euron, Rhaegal will kill Vic, Dany takes the fleet.

Oldtown FM mystery

Jonny and Rick

Yes.

Not too sure yet, she will ditch the FM, and return to Westeros though

She will manipulate Petyr wit dat ass.

All of them

All of them

Arianne, Victarion, Asha, Jon Connington

At the very end of the book

Not yet, the wall is probably going down by the end of TWOW

Aegon

Theon Greyjoy

The Maesters are responsible for what happened to the dragons, the gran-maesters conspiracy, how to manipulate people through a glass candle

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

No, legit.

Is Jon still alive?

Alive inside of Ghost, but he will be back as a man somehow (not necessarily in his own body).

Not yet

Aegon will refuse to marry Arianne and after Doran discover that Quentyn was murdered by Danny's dragons he will declare war against the Targaryens. This way Dorne has a important rule in the fight against the Dragons.

Victarion is somehow tricked by Euron and ends up dead. Euron gets what he wants and we finally know his agenda.

AA, Three heads of the Dragon, Everything about the Others, The wall

No

Yes.

Not a clue about that

She is probably going against all that Ned has thought to his children. She is being influenced on taking the evil path since she went to KL

All of them

only Tyrion

Barristan, Davos, Asha, Cersei, Jaime

Yes, at the end of the book

Yes, in the second half

Margery's new husband :)

Jon Snow

He might find septon Barth's Unnatural History or some texts about the Azor Ahai prophecy

Yes, she'll live long enough to see Tommen and Myrcella die

Is Aegon fake?

Yes, he is the son of Ashara Dayne

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, he warged in Ghost and Melissandre will heal his body (where he returns afterwards)

Yes, Bran will tell him through the weirwood tree

Play the game of thrones againt the Tyrells/ join fAegon/ mess up with Littlefinger's or Varys's plans

Victarion brings Dany's army in Westeros

The pink letter, dragons originate from Asshai (Dany will go there!)

No, that's GRRM

No, but he might kill her

Get Needle back, try to reach the Wall, but meet somebody on the way and get distracted (somebody from her list for example)

We'll find out she is a good player of the game somehow

all of them

Jaime, Tyrion,Cersei

Theon, Hotah, , Victarion, one of the sand snakes

nope

Likely no I think the wall falls at the end

My best crap shoots would be a Tyrell, Stannis or Joncon

Hopefully Rickon

How to kill dragons and why the world didn't want them. Also more about the others

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, warged into Ghost

Yes, through evidence in the Winterfell crypts, and the reappearance of Howland Reed- I think Maybe through Bran

They will create chaos and uncertainty everywhere they go

In trying to steal the dragons and generally as pests I think we may have some more Kraken sighting before the book is done. I could see a kingsmoot on the actual Islands

The pink Letter

The North Conspiracy

The Candle

Bran and jon but not in person

Frey's Yes! Lannisters no. I think he kills Cersei after she kills Tommen or torches KL

All of them.

Tyrion and Jaime.

Cersei, Barristan, Jon Connington, Victarion, Areo Hotah, Brienne, Reek (not Theon).

Yes. She'll have defeated Mago, staged a rally in Vaes Dothrak, become the SWMTW and created the "Silver Horde," re-taken Meereen, dealt with the bullshit in a decisive, dragon-like fashion, proactively sought the truth from (dying) Barristan even though it hurts, and figured out with Tyrion's advice how to leverage the groundswell of support for her mission in Volantis and other slaver cities into a continent-wide movement. But, Euron has used Victarion to steal one or both of the other dragons, and she has to go get them back. A twist: she does make it to Westeros, but not as an invader. For her children.

Yes, in a way. I subscribe to the theory that they're acting defensively against the rise of fire magic and seek the restoration of the pact with men. The Others come down when the Wall collapses, resurrect all the corpses they find and continue their march south, remotely summoning the rise of ice-wights, including from Winterfell.

The Winds of Winter will see the beginning of a Crisis of the Third Century-type revolving door of rulers. Tommen, then Myrcella, then Aegon, sitting on a ruined throne in a burnt Kings' Landing and already infected with greyscale.

Mance Rayder.

The nature of the monomyth that binds the stories of the Last Hero, Azor Ahai, the Prince Who Was Promised, the Stallion Who Mounts the World, and the basis of the Long Night. Also, the entire business with the maester conspiracy, the reason recorded history is so erratic, and what Leyton Hightower has been up to in his quarters (blood magic).

Yes. But it’ll be a Pyrrhic victory.

Is Aegon fake?

We will never find out. All we will know is that he was who he was raised to be. A king.

Is Jon still alive?

Yes. He warged into Ghost. Melisandre tries desperately to revive him once she sees in her fires that he is Azor Ahai reborn, but fails. Then Bloodraven sends her a vision telling her to burn him and sending his minions to ensure that she does. Having a crisis of faith and half-believing that she has been corrupted by the Great Other, she puts Jon on a funeral pyre and - paralleling Dany's rebirth on the Dothraki Sea - watches in awe as he walks unburnt from the flames.

Yes. While comatose and trapped in Ghost's body, Jon communicate with Bran/Summer, Arya/Nymeria, Rickon/Shaggydog and Sansa . After he revives, he decides that although his watch is ended, his purpose is still to learn how to channel his warg abilities and find out what the Others want. That night, his wolf dreams lead him to Winterfell where he encounters Nymeria and her wolf pack, who have killed all the invaders and now rule the keep. He realizes that he is in the crypts, but unlike before, he is drawing power from them. He sees Lyanna’s tomb, hears Ned’s promise to her, and sees, buried with Lyanna’s bones, a blue rose wreath and a harp. When he wakes up, he sees Benjen, who has returned from the Land of Always Winter.

Determining Aegon’s legitimacy/fitness for marriage to Arianne, figuring out how to deal with Daenerys, using Tyene, Nym and (I believe he is Doran’s “friend” in the capital) Qyburn to spy and wreak havoc in KL, and potentially offering an olive branch to the Tyrells and knocking the last leg out from under the Lannisters.

In keeping with the return of magic, Aeron’s powers increase, impelling him to have visions, go around trying to raise people to overthrow Euron, and possibly raise krakens, which have already been reported off the Broken Arm, pulling under crippled galleys. Asha convinces Stannis not to kill Theon, period, and together they offer to raise the Iron Islands for him. When Euron and the warlocks invade Oldtown, after laying waste to the Reach, Sam is there holding the defenses with Alleras and Leyton Heightower. Euron seizes the horn that Sam has been keeping and orders it blown, the Earth trembles, and the dragons come to him.

What the Others want/need.

Jon and Bran, and Rickon and Sansa.

No. I think he, Brienne and Sandor will finally succeed in finding Sansa and managing to escape death for long enough for Jaime to bring Sansa to Stoneheart. However, upon seeing her child returned to her and the promise kept, Stoneheart loses the hatred that was keeping her going and disappears. Jaime and Brienne think it was ultimately for the best that Sansa didn't have to see the former shadow of her mother.

Sansa, Arya, Bran and Jon with one chapter in Ghost's body.

Cersei, Jaime, Tyrion

Asha, Stannis and Barristan (if Barristan lives then Daario dies with one POV chapter, imo would be epic)

Yes, at the very very end

No

Tommen and he dies at the very end of TWOW

Rickon (with the Skaagosi and Stannis' army led by Davos)

Something about the dragons/valyrians and the Hightower

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Blood of the black dragon (Blackfyre) so we can say is fake

Is Jon still alive?

Yes. With one chapter when he's in Ghost (and kills the Weeping Man who invaded the Shadow Tower)

Yes. Howland Reed appears and tells the things to Melisandre. Jon will know from them or gets vision through weirwood as Bran did (but it likely won't happen).

Doran wants to make Aegon marry Arianne, but he's waiting for Dany. Dany arrives in Dorne and asks for the dornish army, but Doran still believe in a Aegon-Arianne marriages. Dany tells him that Aegon is son of Elia so if Doran is really a Targaryen-party and liked Elia then support them. Thus Doran sends the dornish army with Dany to fight, but he's still planning.

Euron will try to invade the Reach through the Mander starting with Highgarden. Either he plunders Highgarden or not, he will have to sail back coz the Redwyne fleet can lock them into the Mander. Thus they go back to the Iron Islands and leave behind the Shields where the Ironborn will be killed by the Redwynes. Victarion will be alive and sail to the Iron Islands to kill Euron, but he dies too. Then they choose a new king through the kingsmoot or Aeron will act as king.

Hmm, maybe none of them. I want to know the big mysteries in the last book. But may the "Are the Skagoosi cannibals?"

No, and never will.

Maybe helps to take over Riverrun (would be pretty funny). (And in the last book it turns out that Jaime is the younger and he's the valonquar of Cersei,so kills her)

Editing one of my older prediction posts. After rereading the books, I realize how much of it is really not possible hahaha. Here it is:

"Barristan and Co. Find out without a doubt that Hizdahr did indeed try to kill Dany and that he is the Harpy, and he is placed in a holding cell until Dany returns.

Dany and Drogon give Jhaqo the death that she promised him, he dies screaming while the flesh melts off his bones.

She returns to Meereen to find the City is killing eachother, the sons of the Harpy are putting it to the torch to get Hizdahr back, while her armies are fighting them off. Barristan is holding the fort down as Dany returns with her Dothraki horde, storms the city, her armies destroy them, take everyone on the road with them as they flee the city, with Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal torch it.

Victarion shows up to see her massive exodus trekking down slaver's bay. He tries to treat with her, and she denies him. He says pity, I have a horn that will bind a dragon to me. He blows the horn, and in climactic disappointment, absolutely nothing happens. Dany laughs it off, says, in dramatic fashion, "a dragon is no slave", and all three of her children torch him. Dany takes his fleet promises the ironborn riches beyond belief for the Islands when she takes the throne back. Her whole Dothraki horde, the Ironborn, and her old army all depart for Westeros together.

What Victarion didn't know was that his horn is actually the horn of Joramun. It was switched without his knowing, by someone that will be revealed later, and Sam now has the dragon horn. Across the world, the wall falls (to the north) and the night's watch as well as Stannis's army flee to winterfell, they arrive before the Freys and Manderlys, Jon reveals as secret passage that he, Robb and Theon used to use all the times to get in and out. After Stannis executes every black brother who had a hand in Jon's betrayal, his men and the loyal Night's watch brothers sneak in, and kill every Bolton there, except Ramsay who is being held in captivity to receive a taste of his own medicine.The others, now with no wall blocking them, begin their invasion in full swing.

Meanwhile, in KL, Cersei is championed by Robert Strong, while the faith is championed by the Hound. As everyone is hoping and praying for FrankenGreg to finally bite the dust, he slices Sandor clean in half and Cersei wins. Marge loses her trial, Mace is furious. She's executed, Mace is posthumously removed from office, and Cersei reassumes the regency. She has the high septon murdered again, this time cleaner, and places her own creature as head of the faith. Tommen is still king, but wifeless.

In the Vale, Sansa marries Harry, and her real identity is revealed to the lords of the Vale. They all rally behind her as their hero, and she becomes the first woman in ASOIAF to not become a moron when given power. LF now thinks his creature is in command and has Harry executed. Furious, Sansa kills him, or more preferably, banishes him from the vale (or he escapes) because I enjoy his character.

Up north, Davos returns to Winterfell, not knowing the others are invading, with Rickon. He is named Lord of Winterfell by Stannis. At the same time, Howland Reed hears that both Jon and Rickon are back in Winterfell, whom he thinks are the last surviving Starks. He shows up, reveals to everyone that Jon is the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar who were indeed married at the time of his birth. They married in secret, after a Septa legally annulled his marriage to Elia. Jon Snow is actually (and legitimately) Jon Targaryen, the true king of the Seven kingdoms. Stannis is furious, but Melisandre, seeing in her flames that Jon is actually Azor Ahai(and the PWWP) betrays and murders Stannis (she poisons him, nobody suspects her though, she does all this in secret). Davos is devastated. Howland Reed assumes the Regency of the north, in trust until Rickon comes of age.

Aegon, actually a Blackfyre, will go to Dorne and rally their army behind him. He will march on KL and take the iron throne from the Lannisters towards the end of the book. Cersei takes Tommen and flees to the Rock.

Arya is progressing quickly but she discovers a plot within the Faceless men that she don't like, so uses the new abilities he learned from them to slay them in their sleep. She returns to Westeros, teams up with Lady Stoneheart, who has already teamed up with Jaime Lannister and the BWB. Together, they seek revenge on the Freys and Lannisters who aren't Jaime.

The book ends with Fake Aegon sitting the throne, Dany very close to getting to Westeros, Jon having a smallish army and the best claim to the throne, Sansa hearing news of Jon and Rickon in winterfell, but not knowing that Jon is heir to the IT, the Freys being annihilated in brutal fashion. BAM. how's that for crazy."

So first and foremost, I understand that the horn part is ridiculous. But I would like to see the horn knock the wall down and the others storming the north towards the end of this book. Not sure how it's fathomable if Sam's got the horn, but I could Stannis being the one who blows it in the end once Melisandre reveals Jon is Azor Ahai.

Also, instead of poisoning him (stupid), she'll kill him and use his blood to make shadow. I think she'll use it to get Tommen, and when Aegon and the Dornish Army hear about his death they take advantage of the "who gets the throne" debate and storm, that's how they'll take over.

Cersei chills in KL while they storm because she desperately wants her last reamaining child by her side. Not exactly sure how she accomplishes this and survives but I'll leave that one to GRRM.

Hard to say what happens with Euron, but I say that could go one of two ways:

-Either he doesn't find out Victarion was planning on betraying him the second he got his hand on some dragons, and he's pissed at Dany for taking his army;

-Or he does, and sees them as the powerful Ironborn army, he thanks Dany for executing the traitor and bringing a powerful horde back to fight what he sees as his war.

Either way, Euron ends up dead and somebody else ends up heading the Iron Islands by the end of the series. Euron is irrelevant to the Game.

Now as for Victarion.... this horn thing is pissing me off. I can't fathom a way for Dany's dragons to not be loyal to her. But the more I think about it, if Vic succeeds in binding a dragon to him, it could set things up for a total annihilation of Dany if he gets a dragon or two, teams up with that dude storming Slaver's bay and destroys her.

I don't want this to happen at all, which is why I would way rather him die and the horn somehow fail miserably, and then Dany storm the land like I said before.

Jaime tries to reason with Lady Stoneheart of house Psycho-Bitch, and she tries to have him executed. Brienne realizes that she isn't the lady that she was once loyal to and gets Jaime the hell away from her. Not sure where they go from there.

As for the Starks: Sansa is running the vale, Jon is holding it down with Rickon in the north, Bran is formulating some way to deal with the rampaging others, Arya is moving back towards Westeros and looking to team up with the re-growing Stark forces.

All

Jaime, Tyrion

Davos, Theon, Aeron, Brienne, JonCon, Melisandre

At least on her way. Maybe lands in the Vale.

Invaded in their own way, yes. Like a traditional army would? No, but I imagine the barrows start sprouting wights and the wall falls.

Aegon

Sansa

The connections between the faith, the citadel and court intrigues. Magic shit

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Ugh yeah

Bran/Howland Reed/Mance

Subterfuge and wedding planners

They help ensure victory in Meereen.

Euron causes havoc around the reach

What the Hightowers are up to

No.

He and Brienne will help bring down the Freys and Boltons. Jaime will choose to bring down house Lannister himself, confessing his incest after Cersei wins her trial

In regards to Jon Snow being dead, I find it very unlikely. Killed or nearly killed? yes, Dead? No. Yes George likes throwing curveballs, but not in this case

in ADWD a line constantly comes up in Jon's head, too many times to be ignored

from Maester Aemon

"Allow me to give my lord one last piece of counsel. The same counsel I once gave my brother when we parted for the last time. He was three-and-thirty when the Great Council chose him to mount the Iron Throne. A man grown with sons of his own, yet in some ways still a boy. Egg had an innocence to him, a sweetness we all loved. "Kill the boy within you," I told him the day I took ship for the Wall. "It takes a man to rule. An Aegon, not an Egg. Kill the boy and let the man be born." You are half the age that Egg was, and your own burden is a crueler one, I fear. You will have little joy of your command, but I think you have the strength in you to do the things that must be done. Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born"

throughout ADWD you see Jon learning in his new roll as LC, he has to make tough decisions, every time he does (executing Janos, numerous conversations with senior NW members) this line is brought up. Kill the boy and let the man be born

I take this to be literal, Jon snow is literally killed and/or metaphorically killed, whether this be by the stab wounds, the hardening of his character through his losses (family and ygritte) or both. Through this the boy is killed, and the man is born. A leader, a Stark, targaryen, Lord of winterfell, king in the north or King of westeros or any other theory you subscribe to.

Archived