Who will Arya eventually Kill

Caggo Corpsekiller

Actually, this is a great question.

Regardless of who "Arya" is/becomes/isn't, I think we will get to see her cross one or two of the less significant names off her list...and then she'll be given a mission to kill a Stark. Which one? Will she or won't she? And if she does...does she go to hell, or turn out a savior?

I think she will definitively come back. Question is: Will she just be an assassin, kill the people on her list and disappear again, or will she go home?

She has no home to go and going back to the North as Arya Stark would be ill advised. Going as No One and thinning her enemies first though makes more sense.

Either way she has a skill set she needs to acquire before anything can be done.

I think Harys Swyft will come to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank, and he will take Kevan's suggestion of hiring the Mountain's men for guards, especially after what happened to Kevan and Pycelle. His guards will include Dunsen and Raff the Sweetling who are on Arya's hitlist.

I think Harys Swyft will come to Braavos to treat with the Iron Bank, and he will take Kevan's suggestion of hiring the Mountain's men for guards, especially after what happened to Kevan and Pycelle. His guards will include Dunsen and Raff the Sweetling who are on Arya's hitlist.

You think he will go during storm season???

Edit: I think she'll kill the Hound or rather the Gravedigger.

You think he will go during storm season???

Edit: I think she'll kill the Hound or rather the Gravedigger.

Well, Kevan says he has to treat with the IB which is located in Braavos, and I doubt he can walk on water. Besides, ships still sail during storm season since seasons last for years, and I doubt overseas trade would stop for years just because of storms.

I would have loved to see Arya kill Joffrey, since she was there when Joffrey had Ned killed.

I don't think Arya will kill Cersei. I think Cersei is going to be killed by someone she loves (t the extent that she can love).

I don't think she'll kill The Hound, since she already had a few chances at him.

Hmmm, maybe she'll kill The Mountain. But I'm not sure I'd like to see that. I'm just going to trust GRRM on this one.

Dunsen and Raff the Sweetling have to go, though. Or maybe Walder Frey… Why isn't he on the list?

Archived