I aint gonna bother mentioning Beetles or LF's newfound idiocy but:
1) Where is the Shaveplate? Seriously how can you introduce him next season after Dany's been in Mereen for so long. If he's cut, why? I mean he is a seriously colourful character who will freshen up Dany's scenes. At the moment they are a handful of dull peops hanging around a temple. No culture of Mereen no learning or enaging with the populace, introducing the Shaveplate & his troops will be a great way of adding depth that simply isn't there at the moment.
2) As mentioned the watch have 100 odd against 100,000, it's just treating the audience like babies that don't understand against the odds unless its crazy odds.
3) Sansa's speech went on for way too long telling us things we already know before she got onto the crux of it. That could have been handled so much better and shorter to give us more time with the Mountain & the Viper who the episode should all of been about.
- Tywin's reaction to Red Viper being named as champion. Tywin maybe stating how they lose either way, no one punished for Joff's murder or a dead Prince of Dorne. Poss include Cersei's reaction
- Oberyn mentioning the Cersei - Ellaria marriage situation adding a bit more venom against Tywin, maybe mention the Myrcella plan.