In Old Orleans
Rewards are placed
For finding seven answers these
The theme was "Rewards were placed on their heads".
1. “Guilt innate, kinsmen!” prisoner replied, misanthropic. Tyrion Lannister, reward on his head placed by Cersei Lannister (Julia H.)
2. Foolish oaf. Dedicated drunk. Crossed. Dontos Hollard, by Cersei Lannister (rocksniffer)
3. Girl invents kiss perhaps? Rewrites memory? Sansa Stark, by Cersei Lannister (Raisin Bran)
4. Finished off decidedly donning crown. Viserys Targaryen, by Robert Baratheon (Ser Not Appearing)
5. Grievously incited, killed pyromaniacal royal. Monster? Jaime Lannister, by Edmure Tully (Castellan)
6. Fatal off-page delivery. Decomposing colt. Rhaego, by Robert Baratheon (Dolorous Gabe)
7. Flunked obligation: dallying dick cuckolded. Robert Bartaheon, at least by Jon Connington (Fragile Bird)
1 point was given for submitting an entry, 2 points for guessing a clue correctly, 4 points for guessing the theme, 1 point for voting for a favorite clue, 1 point for each favorite vote received and 1 point for being on time. Find math mistakes, if you dare!
The theme seems to might have been though, and there was only one who found it, and it was Julia H.! Together with rocksniffer, she is also one of the only two players who guessed every clue. And she is now taking the (narrow!) lead The favorite clue votes were split, with Julia H. and Dolorous Gabe getting two each, and Raisin Bran with Ser Not Appearing getting one each.
1. Julia H. 18 + 21 = 39
2. Castellan 22 + 13 = 35
3. Rocksniffer 16 + 15 = 31
4. Dolorous Gabe 14 + 15 = 29
5. Fragile Bird 16 + 12 = 28
6. Ser not Appearing 8 + 14 = 22
7. Raisin Bran 7 + 8 = 15
The fourth place and the obligation to buy everyone else ice cream currently seems to fall to Dolorous Gabe.
Next (and the last!) round will be up soon