2. While we may say in our heads just kill them all it's actually not as easy to hit headshot after headshot when most armed people are trained to shoot center mass. Head shots are hard.
3. Even if most people in our culture know our culture we also protect our families. It may be easier for someone else to shoot your sister or brother but it will much harder for you to do even if you know they are zombies. Which we might now know at first. Most people would try and keep them tied up or in a room or something until a cure was found rather than just shooting them. We figure most of the old people dying and random deaths would be found by friends or family first who would quickly get bit and become victims.
4. We can only quarantine viruses now because most of these viruses have really obvious symptoms and start points. Ebola for instance was contained to a small area at first and that made it easy to track anyone going to that area. In TWD since everyone is effectively infected there is literally no quarantine. Roughly 6-7k die everyday in the United States... If thsoe 6-7k are getting back up and attacking one person then that's 12-14k a day. So not only is the virus spreading through bites as people die but it's also just people dying of everyday causes.
12-14k day 1, then another 6-7k die the next day but the first round can also bite someone, so day 2 could have 36-56k.. etc.. etc..
And this is happening all over the place. Which would stretch military and law enforcement thin. Instead of just having to respond to violent calls, police would have to respond to every call because a death= a zombie.
There is going to be military interaction and it will be interesting to see pandemic on the scale of thr greater LA area with a pop around 18 million, Georgia the state only has a population of 10 million.
It's a much different scenario.
Also every show is baaically about characters leveling up the diferencr here is that none of these characters show any firearm aptitude.
Then again I've always been a fan of watching how someone depicts the fall of society
He found the ship, then Zod showed up. He had little chance to embrace any of it. He still saved people in the beginning but saving people is easy when there isn't anyone fighting you.
I think we'll see that arc unfolding in this movie. Superman struggling with being a hero and trying to find his new place in the world now that the secret is out. This superman still has to go through the "great power great rresponsibility" phase.
They're probably changing his voice like the arrow has to change his voice in the series when talking to people he knows. Bruce Wayne would be a very public figure meaning his voice would probably be well known. To keep with the scientific/realistic theme I guess.
1. People test run park; everything goes to crap; park closes.
2. People are poaching animals; crew sent in to stop it and protect animals and people.
3. Tourist gets lost on island; parents hire crew to go save him.
4. Park is reconstructed and park is open after better safety measures are taken. Park obviously creates new dino to make new attraction.. It goes bad; improved security measures are implemented.
It's actually kind of logical what the plot of the movie is. I'd rather they try something new; even if it is buying into the war movie esque situation. You can only have so many flicks of a small group of people surviving on the land.
It might not have the magic of 1; but it will still be a fun movie.