Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seaman_Prime

What if Moqorro is.....

40 posts in this topic

who would the shadow baby be to kill?

and who is he doing it for?

is there a theory behind this or is a fat man to easy for GRRM to create?

The "pregnancy" appears very quickly (in Mel's case it was anyway). And it is implied there has to be a sexual intercourse as well - so would Moqorro let his, ermh, back door open?

I think Moqorro is just fat.

Also when Melisandre births the shadow it is described in a way that seems almost like a genuine birth, Moqqorro is anatomically challenged here.

The shadow baby inside him is azor ahai, obviously.

Mel's murderous queef mastery is most probably a result of her training as a Shadow Binder, Moqorro is just a Red Priest as far as we know.

Aside from the obvious problem of sex, I think it's because he's fat, but also very strong. As with Strong Belwas.

Also when Melisandre births the shadow it is described in a way that seems almost like a genuine birth, Moqqorro is anatomically challenged here.

I guess he's just going to have to fart the shadow baby. It's going to be lethal, either way.

/thread

I wonder who he is pregnant with Hot Pie? giving birth to Hot Pie would be like shitting a watermelon which is very similar to how he would give birth. :eek: :eek:

/thread

what does this mean ?

sorry i'm not so great with internet acronyms etc.

what does this mean ?

sorry i'm not so great with internet acronyms etc.

It means 'close thread' - as in there's nothing more to say, this post has nailed it.

pregnant with a shadow creature and thats why his belly is described as a boulder.

Stannis has been up to no good again

That's going to be one monster poop!

Would you say it's possible that Tywin too was trying to birth monstrous shadow twins when we last saw him alive?