What non-typical character(s) (typical as in Jon, Dany, etc) do you fangirl/boy over?

HorrorHiro

Dolorous Edd, he's funnier than even Tyrion and Stannis.

Donal Noyce (sp?), no-nonsense guy, dies in one of the most badass ways of literary history.

Thormund Giantsbane, funny and badass at the same time.

(it's crazy how Jon's arc is made by the people around him; the lad himself is just boring as fuck pre-Dance)

Varys, he may not be a good guy but man the Cockless Wonder is such a magnificient bastard.

Arianne, she may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I like a woman that's not submissive and at the same time not half-crazy.

Catelyn, for the exact same reasons as the above save for the fact she's actually smart.

I also like the Shavepate, albeit it's possibly because he's the only Slaver's Bay denizen to be anything but a mindless evil mook.

And finally Septon Maribald reminds us there's good people in this world and is a very much needed bright spot in Brienne's otherwise dreadful arc.

-Tywin Lannister

-Oberyn Martell

-Brandon Stark- don't care he has been dead since the story has begun; He wouldn't let anyone take his sister regardless of who you are and how important they believe themselves to be.

-Lady Smallwood- staying in her castle even though she believes one day some army will take it over, and still sassing the Karstark army about wearing Jaime out. She is the perfect example that ladies can be strong and awesome.

Olenna Tyrell - one of the greatest female characters in the series.

Aemon - his words of wisdom will be missed.

Blackfish - he's just a BAMF

The morimont women - Lady bears are awesome.

Tormund - tough funny and love his sickly son, what's not to love!!!

Manderlays - Bravest family in westros

Benjen - hide and seek champion of westeros.

Actually, I would love to see more of the Lady Bears. It's a family of kick asses that are probably the only noble family that encourages both it's men and women to pursue the sword. Isn't it funny how awesome house Mormont is, and how much Jorah kind of sucks in comparison? (sorry cheap shot)

Also, why isn't there a Dolorous Edd appreciation thread?

Forgot some for my original list.

Daario: He gets a lot of hate, and some of it for good reason, but I kind of find him amusing, and for the fact that his seemingly sole purpose for doing anything is to fuck Dany and get rich. Honour has no place in his life. I also find it kind of funny when he calls Barristan 'Ser Grandfather.' I love Barristan, but it's still funny. At least Daario still addresses him as Ser.

Septa Lemore: A nice woman that is kind and clever. She doesn't really have much of an impact on anything, but she's a cool character nonetheless.

The Tattered Prince: He's in like one scene, but he seems to know his shit, and gets stuff done. I hope we see more of him.

Lothor Brune: A quiet, loyal guy who seems honourable and a skilled fighter. Pretty underrated.

The Laughing Storm.

I cant explain why after reading the Hedge Knight. I have the biggest hard on for this guy.

He is just Ridiculous and Awesome going into battle laughing his ass with this huge booming voice that just carries so much weight. Wielding a huge ax or hammer. Literally sweeping the battlefield as a Laughing Storm clearing all in his path.

Oh god the fear he must instil in his opponents

I have to admit, in sense of admiration, being intrigued by, and just all out like, I fangirl over Bloodraven/Brynden Rivers.

This guy! How can you not fangirl a 100+ year old.

1. Oberyn Martell, just an all round legend, love his devil-may care attitude mixed with a deadly aura. Also I just love the interchange when he first met Tyrion.

2. Darkstar. I know some hate him, but the most dangerous man in Dorne has me intrigued.

3. Queen of Thorns. What a gal.

4. Daemon Blackfyre. I love all the blackfyres, actually. I hope Aegon is one.

5. Tormund. Would love to knock back a bottle of scotch with this guy.

Actually, I would love to see more of the Lady Bears. It's a family of kick asses that are probably the only noble family that encourages both it's men and women to pursue the sword. Isn't it funny how awesome house Mormont is, and how much Jorah kind of sucks in comparison? (sorry cheap shot)

Also, why isn't there a Dolorous Edd appreciation thread?

Yay, House Mormont!!! And yes, an Edd Appreciation Thread is sorely needed!!!

Varys. He's a complete legend, in my mind. The puppet-master of it all. I remember getting goosebumps when Kevan said, "Varys?" in confusion after being shot by the crossbow, during the epilogue. His return was great and I hope he doesn't vanish, again. My friends, who only watch the show, are baffled about why I love him.

To a lesser extent, Euron and Mance.

Archived