What non-typical character(s) (typical as in Jon, Dany, etc) do you fangirl/boy over?

HorrorHiro

Varys. He's a complete legend, in my mind. The puppet-master of it all. I remember getting goosebumps when Kevan said, "Varys?" in confusion after being shot by the crossbow, during the epilogue. His return was great and I hope he doesn't vanish, again. My friends, who only watch the show, are baffled about why I love him.

To a lesser extent, Euron and Mance.

I would have put him, but he is more or less one of the generic style characters just because he is a major player...

people like mance, Euron etc dont really play it they just want things....

I also find it kind of funny when he calls Barristan 'Ser Grandfather.' I love Barristan, but it's still funny. At least Daario still addresses him as Ser.

And then others started calling him that, including Dany. Daario is so bad, he's good. And at least he calls him Ser!

Edmure: he tries his best and gets thrown in the most shitty situations you can imagine, and it's never his fault! Still he protects the smallfolk, he's awesome. And a Tully.

Cersei: she has become so much the underdog I can actually root for her, she deserves some well-earned revenge on the Faith before she meets her own doom.

Quentyn: Like Edmure, only had less of a story. RIP, Dorne should be proud of you.

Monford Velaryon- the most mysterious guy in the series! What were his thoughts about Stannis? We will never know. I've loved the Velaryons just because of him and kind of suspected they used to be quite powerful and important under the Targaryens- damn skippy! :bowdown:

Fangirling over poor Arys "Sweatheart". My hate for Arianne is eternal. :crying:

Varys. He's a complete legend, in my mind. The puppet-master of it all. I remember getting goosebumps when Kevan said, "Varys?" in confusion after being shot by the crossbow, during the epilogue. His return was great and I hope he doesn't vanish, again. My friends, who only watch the show, are baffled about why I love him.

To a lesser extent, Euron and Mance.

I'm still on the fence about him.

Undeniable badass considering where he came from. I love his backstory told by Ilyro.

Only thing that worries me is if he really does cut the tongues out of the little birds, that would make him official weirdo freak to me. If not, he's awesome.

Undeniable badass considering where he came from. I love his backstory told by Ilyro.

Only thing that worries me is if he really does cut the tongues out of the little birds, that would make him official weirdo freak to me. If not, he's awesome.

Yeah Varys is the man, but there is something monstrous about a man mutilated as a child mutilating dozens (hundreds?) of children over the years.

I hope, "taking there tongues" means somehow robbing them of their ability to speak languages, but I doubt it.

I really like Davos, Sam and Asha, but I guess there are more than enough fellows feeling the same.

The only one being really an outsider is Melisandre. I just freaking love her. I love how creepy and deluded she is while being some kind of a twisted Jeanne D´arc at the same time...

Mehh, I don't mind it.

I guess Stannis and Davos are to common too, so: Victarion. He is not stupid, he just doesn't need to think, he's that epic. Daenerys does not deserve him.

Mel is pretty awesome too, I could even look over her constantly wanting to burn people for their blood, but she crosses a line with her intentions to burn weirwoods.

Archived