The Walking Dead Season 4 (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

In the mid-season finale Daryl shouts something about there being an administration place in the woods (or something like that) that they would use as a rendezvous point, so that would be a fairly easy way for them to be reunited. I hope they don't go down that route though, at least not for a while. I like seeing these smaller groups - it gives the characters more room to evolve. I have no doubt they'll all be back together before the end of this season, but hopefully it's just before.

But you need to remember, things went from bad to worse during the attack by the Governor's forces. People didn't just get split up, and know the plan. We had the children get separated, so how would they know where the rendezvous point was? Plus the school bus, with everyone aboard it must have got derailed since it looks the case in the sneak preview of the next episode. Then we have Maggie and her sister, I am not sure where they've ended up. Michonne has now linked up with Rick and Carl, but then what about Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese? Where did they end up in the chaos. It's easy to set a rendezvous point for everyone, but it's an entirely different matter if anyone follows it, or remember where it even is. Children I doubt know much about maps, and such since Carol was only just teaching them about knives and such, before she was banished. I don't think she had enough time, or anyone for that matter to go over mapping, and such with them prior to the attack.

But you need to remember, things went from bad to worse during the attack by the Governor's forces. People didn't just get split up, and know the plan. We had the children get separated, so how would they know where the rendezvous point was? Plus the school bus, with everyone aboard it must have got derailed since it looks the case in the sneak preview of the next episode. Then we have Maggie and her sister, I am not sure where they've ended up. Michonne has now linked up with Rick and Carl, but then what about Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese? Where did they end up in the chaos. It's easy to set a rendezvous point for everyone, but it's an entirely different matter if anyone follows it, or remember where it even is. Children I doubt know much about maps, and such since Carol was only just teaching them about knives and such, before she was banished. I don't think she had enough time, or anyone for that matter to go over mapping, and such with them prior to the attack.

You may want to put this last part in spoiler tags (just to be on the safe side)

[DONE. Ang]

Then we have Maggie and her sister, I am not sure where they've ended up. Michonne has now linked up with Rick and Carl, but then what about Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese? Where did they end up in the chaos.

Daryl is with Beth. Maggie is with Sasha and Bob. Tyreese is with the kids. Glenn is in the bus.

That's what I recall. The big question in my mind is which group runs into Carol? She's been out on the publicity tour for the second half of the season so she's bound to show back up at some point.

You may want to put this last part in spoiler tags (just to be on the safe side)

Nope, just save yourself from the incoming shitstorm of whining and delete that part completely.

Daryl is with Beth. Maggie is with Sasha and Bob. Tyreese is with the kids. Glenn is in the bus.

That's what I recall. The big question in my mind is which group runs into Carol? She's been out on the publicity tour for the second half of the season so she's bound to show back up at some point.

It has to be Tyreese and the kids that she runs into, right?

It has to be Tyreese and the kids that she runs into, right?

That makes the most sense but I forget, did Rick tell Tyreese that it was Carol who killed his lady friend?

I still think Lizzy (is that her name) killed Tyreses's gf. I think he will find out about it.

Yes, yes, I know it showed Carol doing it, it's just one of those things I hold out hope for.

That's what I'm leaning toward. And it didn't show Carol killing them (that I recall) just dragging the bodies and burning them, which was also just in Rick's head.

Nope, just save yourself from the incoming shitstorm of whining and delete that part completely.

Can you feel it coming in the air....

Guys if you want to discuss comic spoilers in any shape or form please use the thread I'm linking now. Or howdy will rip your head off and use your neck as a toilet. I think.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/80970-the-walking-dead-graphic-noveltv-comparison-tv-and-gn-spoilers/page-18#entry5415833

That makes the most sense but I forget, did Rick tell Tyreese that it was Carol who killed his lady friend?

That's what I'm leaning toward. And it didn't show Carol killing them (that I recall) just dragging the bodies and burning them, which was also just in Rick's head.

Was that in Rick's head? I totally missed it :uhoh:

I still think little Borden offed them to prove she was tough and put her Carol lessons into action.

But I'm sure there's people out there that still think Ned has a head.

No, I dont think Rick ever got the chance to tell him.

Arrggh I was loking at IMDB to see when episodes will air and I spoilered myself big time...don't go there ppl,there's short description of finale...:(

What was spoiled for you? I didn't see any descriptions of the episodes except for next weeks :(

the only thing I noticed was that they cast Eugene and rosita and what looks like will be Abe. I did notice Sasha seems to be in all the episodes so I guess maybe the girls aren't. I'm never correct when I try to play the "who's gonna die" game :lol:

What was spoiled for you?

the only thing I noticed was that they cast Eugene and rosita and what looks like will be Abe. I did notice Sasha seems to be in all the episodes so I guess maybe the girls aren't. I'm never correct when I try to play the "who's gonna die" game :lol:

I'm a sucker for spoilers too and checked it out. Didn't see much but:

Morgan is listed in the cast for the final episode! So is the Governor and the lesbian sister of the lady he hooked up with. Flashbacks galore?

I still think Lizzy (is that her name) killed Tyreses's gf. I think he will find out about it.

Yes, yes, I know it showed Carol doing it, it's just one of those things I hold out hope for.

You and me both...it's just too simple...hey did you do it?...yeah I did...end of story...And those girls are creepy enough. In the trailer for the next episode there's a scene of them holding hands and walking away...just horror-ish enough....

What was spoiled for you? I didn't see any descriptions of the episodes except for next weeks :(

No that wasn't it. you sure you want to know? Ok Read at your own risk people...

It says something about members of the group(who just got back together) being kidnapped and Rick and Carl going to Washington to get them back form whoever took them. And there was some mention of sanctuary...

Damn you guys. I haven't clicked on either of those spoiler boxes yet... but I know I will. :)

Haha, that's my dilemma every time I see a spoiler box. Don't worry, there's nothing major except some cast members listed for the finale episode. Kobayashi's does have a significant one though that would probably better be placed in the comic spoilers thread.

Haha, that's my dilemma every time I see a spoiler box. Don't worry, there's nothing major except some cast members listed for the finale episode. Kobayashi's does have a significant one though that would probably better be placed in the comic spoilers thread.

Didn't read the comic,had no idea it was related,sorry. I can erase it altogether if you want.

You and me both...it's just too simple...hey did you do it?...yeah I did...end of story...And those girls are creepy enough. In the trailer for the next episode there's a scene of them holding hands and walking away...just horror-ish enough....

No that wasn't it. you sure you want to know? Ok Read at your own risk people...

It says something about members of the group(who just got back together) being kidnapped and Rick and Carl going to Washington to get them back form whoever took them. And there was some mention of sanctuary...

Agree on Lizzie.

Sweeeet!! None of that was on the site when I checked.

Archived