TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

Well enough done with school for the nonce so I got some free time, I've been reading this mammoth of a series called the masters of Rome. It's quite good. Hope you're doing well : ), did you ever watch episode 3 of the Sopranos.??

Yep, I watched it. Actually I got all the way to episode 9. I wasn't sure what the appeal was at the end of episode 3 - the choir performance?

'Ello! Catelyn said I could use this thread to practice proposing so don't be surprised if I do. :P

I'm going to chipotle in a bit to get lunch for work. I usually get a steak bowl but I want to change it up a bit. Any suggestions?

I had lunch at YumBowl. It was yummy. :P

I like Chipolte, too. I usually get a bowl with chicken and lettuce, no cheese or sourcream. That eliminates lots of the calories.

I can't wait to see the reaction videos on Youtube the day after... :D

Yes! These will likely be the exact opposite reactions to the Red Weddings videos posted.

Crowds will cheer, confetti will fly, and parades will spontaneously march.

Good evening, spammers :) I had a great practice yesterday but I'm sporting a huge bruise on my thigh today, ouch!

I bought the 2014 calender/notebook today. The year is coming to the end indeed ...

I always buy one in October or November. They're just so pretty I can't help myself! :blushing:

You didn't kill the spam - it just took a bathroom break. :lol:

eta;

You have an actual TV??

Mrs.Chicken & I watch everything on our computers. I guess that's maybe not normal.

eta #2:

I keep forgetting your weather is more like our midAtlantic coast - where Lany is - despite being way north of us.

eta #3:

RB - Vonnegut is definitely a different point of view. He has some books that hardly make sense and others that seem more nearly "normal".

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Nah, I think that's perfectly fine. Almost everybody who has a computer watches everything on a computer... at least among those I know. Some people don't even own a TV.

Yup, he's a weird writer... couldn't get the hang of his way of thinking.

Oh, thanks!

Hi!

I was actually mobile today!!! And I wrapped some gifts!

Just waiting on our bedding to finish drying so Alex is making play doh breakfast (pancakes with chocolate chips :P) and we are all watching Shaun the Sheep. I've never seen it before but we are all cracking up :lol: I think hubby and I are enjoying more than Alex tbh.

Despite being horribly ill this has been a wonderful week :) I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday and I will leave some coffee for you :D

Glad to hear you've had a good week Lady O, and that you are finally getting back to health! :grouphug:

Alex=Little O?

Thanks for the coffee *takes a up*

Hi TTTNE. :grouphug:

Haven't been around for two days I think.

Will be back later.

Hello, AK! How are you? It's been a while since I saw you around. :grouphug:

Topic Diclofenac + Metafamic Acid for the Pain (if I can't bear it) + Piroxicam for treatment + resting foot and warm water.

Get better, Zar! :grouphug:

We are back, yay! I am glad that I did not have THAT much to read through today.

How was your birthday, Buck? How did you spend the big day? :D

Better prepare for the influx of trolls, just like with the last FLOOb.

Young Padawalrus, you have much to learn.

The board defends itself.

Get better, Zar! :grouphug:

Thank you. I don't feel as terrible pain as I felt this morning. I'll continue putting my foot in warm water and resting.

Yup DA completely out of cotext, I have no idea what is happening. Why is Mulder there? And where is Scully? It doesn't count if there isn't a hot ginger somewhere nearby.

The bald guy killed the dead guys pet monkey because it threw its shit at him and cockblocked him, when he was with a girl in the same house, their also all massivly stoned :lol:.

Young Padawalrus, you have much to learn.

The board defends itself.

Thank you. I don't feel as terrible pain as I felt this morning. I'll continue putting my foot in warm water and resting.

That's good, that's good news. Try to avoid heavy painkillers if you can, at least as long as warm water and pillows tame the pain.

Evening and good night spam!

To make the long story short, this day didn't exceed the least of my expectations. Such a shitty hell. The evening balanced it out a little... if not anything else, beauty salon was good at least... had a nice chat with the facial treatment lady. I felt half human for that hour...

*deep breath* Brighter days will come. And hopefully as soon as tomorrow.

Note to everybody: downing two shots of vodka when you feel like you can't take more after a two hours long shouting/screaming/crying giant-enormous-epic fight is the first step towards alcoholism. Don't do it! It's forbidden! I swear I won't do it again either.

Oh R! Have a hug sweetheart :grouphug:

Two shots of vodka when you've had a shit day, is nothing to do with alcoholism. I say this as a guy who's father has been caught drink driving twice (and spends most of his time with some form of beverage close to hand,) and half of whose family drink several cans of beer every single evening. Feeling like you'd like a drink and needing a drink are too different things. Have another hug love :grouphug:

Archived