Telltale's ASOIAF Video Game Confirmed

jentario

The people at Telltale do some of the best work in the industry, if anyone can do ASOIAF justice it's those guys. I just wonder when it will take place, personally I'd love to see a Dunk and Egg game!

I think it's going to be a historical event and not present-time ASOIAF. The clusterfuck of characters and plot in the current series is not something they could handle in a five-episode series, and focusing on a small part of it doesn't make sense to me either. We'll see later today.

I think it's going to be a historical event and not present-time ASOIAF. The clusterfuck of characters and plot in the current series is not something they could handle in a five-episode series, and focusing on a small part of it doesn't make sense to me either. We'll see later today.

The people at Telltale do some of the best work in the industry, if anyone can do ASOIAF justice it's those guys. I just wonder when it will take place, personally I'd love to see a Dunk and Egg game!

I can see a Blackfyre Rebellion scenario being possible, no matter what it will be great!

I am so excited. Best news ever. Telltale games know how to tell a story, their games are more like interactive tv shows that computer games. Cannot get released fast enough.

I think obviously the story will be centred on trickery, deceit and playing the game making you to decide some horrible moral choices.

I am so excited. Best news ever. Telltale games know how to tell a story, their games are more like interactive tv shows that computer games. Cannot get released fast enough.

I think obviously the story will be centred on trickery, deceit and playing the game making you to decide some horrible moral choices.

I hope playing "the game" is central to the choices we get, IE choosing allies and enemies. Still gotta wonder who we could play as though.

I've never played The Walking Dead Telltale Game, but I have only heard great things. I really hope for to be a success.

I was the same as you until a couple of days ago. You can download the first episode free on your computer, console or even your iPhone, just to see what it's like.

Archived