Telltale's ASOIAF Video Game Confirmed

jentario

The season 1 of Walking Dead was awesome as well as the first episode of the Wolf Among Us, which i played blindly without knowing what it was about, in fact, i'm more excited to see more of Wolf Among Us than of Walking dead. Can't wait to see what they do with GoT.

However, how are they going to do it? Are there going to be multiple characters you can play or just one? Will it be centered on King's Landing or are we going to see a much more places, like Essos? Will there be battles?

I'd prefer a completely unexplored segment of history to any sort of adaptation, if they depict any prior known event, then there will be inevitable clashes in cannon. I'd like to see either one of two things: 1. Valyrian-Ghiscari wars 2. Fighting between the seven knigdoms before Aegon's landing.

I'm not a gamer, but I might start for this :)

Hopefully it will be something similar to WoW where you can build your character and get achievements. Taking place somewhere like Bran the Builder's time, or the Long Night, or Night King would all be cool. Some time that we have some info regarding but not actual views of (like ASOIAF, Dunk&Eggs, TPATQ).

I'm not a gamer, but I might start for this :)

Hopefully it will be something similar to WoW where you can build your character and get achievements. Taking place somewhere like Bran the Builder's time, or the Long Night, or Night King would all be cool. Some time that we have some info regarding but not actual views of (like ASOIAF, Dunk&Eggs, TPATQ).

It's Telltale game, it'll most probably be something closer to an interactive novel.

FWIW, I'm watching the VGX broadcast, the first "world premiere" was Telltale was making... a Borderlands game.

This doesn't preclude them revealing the GoT game later in the broadcast, but it's entirely possible that the site was either trolling, or the rehearsal substituted fake information.

FWIW, I'm watching the VGX broadcast, the first "world premiere" was Telltale was making... a Borderlands game.

This doesn't preclude them revealing the GoT game later in the broadcast, but it's entirely possible that the site was either trolling, or the rehearsal substituted fake information.

Heard it was coming in the second hour, no confirmation on that though.

Archived