The Ten most important people for WoW?: Spoilers

Ours if the Fury

Okay simple who are the ten most important people, as in game playing, story line e.c.t.

For the next book Winds of Winter

Here are my thoughts:

• Arya: Her story will start back up again seeing the FM (faceless men) training is nearly over…
  • Varys: He as of the end of DwD, screwed over Cersei, and has caused the beginnings of a civil war in the capital… he has also declared for Aegon…. he will have a major part to play…
  • Jon Snow: if he did konk it, he won't remain like that for long… he is going to be pivotal to the upcoming events
  • Littlefinger: His waiting is over, and his cards have come out… what he does next will be very major…
  • Doran Martell: Whatever he does, it will be next book… the silent viper is about to bite…
  • Aegon (Fake or Not): has a army and has a great shot at the throne, seeing the mess that has occurred in the capital and that stannis is preoccupied… he will either die or reign…
  • Sansa Stark: Being involved with little fingers affairs has caused her to become a player… what she decided to do with the army of the vale and little finger will play a major role in the next events…
  • Stannis Baratheon: It is make it or break it point for big stan… and this book will either be a turning point or his death…. I hope he wins!!!!
  • Cersei Lannister: What happens in the capital is pivotal for the next book and she is the major player… this is also her climax…
  • Tyrion Lannister/Dany: Both are in the same location, two main characters after the battle of fire, they will be pivotal to Dany's story…

What do u think???

Bloodraven- He will be instrumental in teaching Bran the ways of the force(or dark side).

Varys- The puppet-master, no most important list is complete without him.

Bran- Will he be the hero Westeros deserves?

Arya- Because she's my favorite and will likely be sent to kill someone of importance.

Littlefinger- Whatever he does next will be a game-changer, I'm sure.

Stannis- He will pave the way for the Starks return to Winterfell.

Jon- It's Jon, of course he's important for TWOW.

Doran- His patience is about to pay off. He has Martells planted everywhere.

Dany- Dragons, war, Westeros?

Samwell- He's gonna become a wizard(or something)and stop Euron, perhaps(I hope not)?

Archived