Who is the Harpy: Hizdahr zo Loreq or Reznak mo Reznak

King Pellinore

Hizdahr doesn't seem to have the testicle fortitude and the Green Grace virtually disappears after Dany does. I believe Reznak to be the puppet master. He's always close enough to Dany and Hizdahr to do what he can to get things get done his way.

Doesn't that pretty much describe GG as well? The Green Grace disappears after Dany does because she gravitates towards the center of political power. When it was Dany, she hung around all the time. Dany disappeared, she left until Barristan arrested Hizdahr and took control of Meereen and all of a sudden she's in charge of their entire negotiation.

I'm not saying that GG is definitely the Harpy but just because she misses one chapter POV doesn't mean that she isn't.

The minute Ned lost his head, I stopped believing anything is certain. Other things too like: The Hound turns craven, the Hound secretly loves Sansa or the Hound wants to get Arya back with her family and oh along the way he'll have a cup of wine with the Tickler and talk about who should be tortured.

I'm not complaining. It makes it a little more believable and a little less fairy tale. I just no longer take anything at face value.

"One of these days, Sweetling, you'll find out that life is not a song"

The minute Ned lost his head, I stopped believing anything is certain. Other things too like: The Hound turns craven, the Hound secretly loves Sansa or the Hound wants to get Arya back with her family and oh along the way he'll have a cup of wine with the Tickler and talk about who should be tortured.

I'm not complaining. It makes it a little more believable and a little less fairy tale. I just no longer take anything at face value.

"One of these days, Sweetling, you'll find out that life is not a song"

Reznak being the Harpy is easily one of the more "face value" solutions there is. Meanwhile, the Green Grace "at face value" is a sweet, helpful, diplomatic old lady. There's nothing "face value" about the GG being the Harpy.

Archived