Stannis Baratheon: Worst Human Rights Abuser in Westeros?

Éadaoin

Yep. Maester Cressen had it right. That's exactly what Renly's problem was, which is a real pity, because he was a decent lad and would have made a good king, when he was ready. His forces combined with Stannis' would have swiftly brought an end to the Lannisters and prevented many an atrocity.

Exactly, except he went full greedy and tried to take his brother's rightful claim.

thanks so much! Sorry I haven't been able to get an adequate reply up yet, but I've been trying to get my brony Stannis avatar to work this whole time. but yikes, this thread got intense fast.

your sig is sexist towards men.

Maester Cresswen hadn't seen Renly since he was six.

Also, Stannis wasn't offering shit-Renly was ahead of Shireen and behind Stannis anyway. Saying yes would invlve Renly losing the Tyrells and his lover and the throne for...what exactly?

Only he wouldnt lose the tyrells since marg and renly were already married and loras was pretty much in love with renly?

Maester Cresswen hadn't seen Renly since he was six.

Also, Stannis wasn't offering shit-Renly was ahead of Shireen and behind Stannis anyway. Saying yes would invlve Renly losing the Tyrells and his lover and the throne for...what exactly?

If their love was true renly and loras's then i highly doubt, tyrells would've abandoned renly.

Really? This is always how I know you've run out of valid arguments-- you resort to this nonsense. I'm going to go reply to some of the actual thoughtful, insightful replies now, tbh.

your so cute when you get all serious. Nice new title, btw, I always knew all butterballs were war criminals.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22472000/ngbbs4d5da85c18c19.jpg

Because Cersei is much worse than Stannis.

Stannis might be up there, but Cersei is clearly higher.

I agree that Cersei is definitely not a good person whatsoever; I don't see what it has to do with this thread, though?

your so cute when you get all serious. Nice new title, btw, I always knew all butterballs were war criminals.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22472000/ngbbs4d5da85c18c19.jpg

I don't see how the widespread slaughter of my species is related to Stannis' personal failings? Somehow I'm not surprised that you'd take it back to the butterballs-- you have a tendency to do this.

I agree that Cersei is definitely not a good person whatsoever; I don't see what it has to do with this thread, though?

I don't see how the widespread slaughter of my species is related to Stannis' personal failings? Somehow I'm not surprised that you'd take it back to the butterballs-- you have a tendency to do this.

Because it proves Stannis is not the worst human rights abuser?

Really? This is always how I know you've run out of valid arguments-- you resort to this nonsense. I'm going to go reply to some of the actual thoughtful, insightful replies now, tbh.

Wait a minute.

I know its a last resort by E-Ro, but you're seriously denying that your sig isn't sexist?

Wow.

OP I would like to see your list of the others. Your top 5.

also I would rate him far below some of the others because yes he has done some bad things

but He is also the rightful king so by there law he is allowed to Judge others. It is one of his jobs as king

Of course I'm upset Renly died. The wrong man survived that day, just like the wrong man came back from the Trident. But that's not an argument against my post. :P

Yes for Renly.

No for Rhaegar.

And as bad as Stannis can be, Cersei is clearly much worse.

Hello? Anyone? What Civil rights? There are no Civil rights in this series. That's a modern concept. Stannis is a harsh, but just man, Ned himself said so. Cersei is a crazed psycho who kill innocents and Joffery is worse. Stannis is a fool, but he is not "evil" Only in the modern, weak era where humanity has lost the one thing it was good for, Total savagery, does Stannis' acts seem evil

Edric Storm! Stormking! True king of Westeros!

Archived