College Basketball: Whose All-American Team is Worse?

Matrim Fox Cauthon

Good job, little bro! That will help us out as the conference standings shake out later in the season! K-state might actually not be terrible this season, and that would be a huge surprise after looking at their roster.

Good job, little bro! That will help us out as the conference standings shake out later in the season! K-state might actually not be terrible this season, and that would be a huge surprise after looking at their roster.

Glad to see them doing well. Our 3-point loss there doesn't look too bad now.

Hanging on for dear life at halftime against Dayton despite shooting 33%...

A few years back when UofL missed the tourney, my favorite line was "You can't spell Pitino without N-I-T."

Of course... After last year, I don't find it quite as funny.

A few years back when UofL missed the tourney, my favorite line was "You can't spell Pitino without N-I-T."

Of course... After last year, I don't find it quite as funny.

Heh.

Andy actually does a really good job considering he has no resources, spotty fan support and plays in an arena with a leaky roof and squirrels in the locker room. What's frustrating is that we seem to lose a ton of really close games every year. 4 losses this year, all within one possession at the end of regulation.

Gawd... this is damn confusing season isn't it?

I saw none of the Duke-ND, so can't comment on it at all but if the season to this point is any indication of what March has in store, that is going to be one hell of a tournament.

How on earth is Cincinnati not in the top 25 yet?

That's a fantastic question. I just looked over their schedule. They stand at 13-2 with losses to Xavier and New Mexico; but they sport wins over NCSt, Pittsburgh, Memphis, and a decent SMU team. Based purely on that resume, they deserve to be ranked at least fairly high. Honestly, its a better resume than Kentucky holds right now.

Former Oklahoma State basketball player Jason Keep was arrested over the weekend for his role in the armed robbery of a strip club, which ended up getting a police officer (nonfatally) shot. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-make-3rd-arrest-in-robbery-prior-to-officer-shooting-another-person-sought-238644981.html

The only thing somewhat memorable about Keep was that he had a Big Daddy tattoo... except it was spelled wrong, and said "Big Dady".

I guess you could only expect this kind of skullduggery from a man named "Big Dady".

Archived