Characters You Love Even Thought You Know You Should Probably Dislike/Hate Them

Well, we should hate him on the grounds that he brutally murdered an innocent boy :lol:

But alas...........he's one of my favorite characters as well.

I know. I've read on here where some think he was actually crying under his Hound helm, when Ned confronted him? I'm not sure I buy that, but it's an interesting idea, and one that could be possible. The way he told Arya not to say his name again, I do think it's obvious it hurts him. I'd wonder.........what was REALLY in the bag if Sandor didn't seem so torn up about it with Arya. Hmmmm, now I'm changing my mind again. I swear, GRRM is going to drive me nuts before a new book comes out.

Roose, Varys, The Others. I love reading about these three. There are other despicble characters I like reading abouts as well of course, but the Leech Lord, the Spider and the White Walkers are in the top.

I also love Jaime and Theon, but I don't think there's any real reason for me to hate them.

We're supposed to hate Jaime. It is known.

Idk, he's pretty likable once he gets a POV. Besides one comment he makes to Edmure, he's really not done anything to hate him for post AGoT, imo. Some people will never forgive him for the twincest, and Bran, and that's fine. But I went from hating him, to him being one of my favorites.

Idk, he's pretty likable once he gets a POV. Besides one comment he makes to Edmure, he's really not done anything to hate him for post AGoT, imo. Some people will never forgive him for the twincest, and Bran, and that's fine. But I went from hating him, to him being one of my favorites.

Oh I do like his POV chapters, quite entertaining. I just don't like him as a character. :)

Archived