So who will end up on Iron Throne?

Stan the Man Baratheon

LOL, I don't have a effing clue!! I'm not sure there even will be an Iron Throne, I don't have one or two or three preferred candidates, I do have some educated guesses for a good or a bad or a somewhere inbetween ending, but I'm not married to any of them. I will say that none of my educated guesses have Sansa anywhere near the IT, unless she marries a King that keeps it, that is. I decided to address that being as Sansa is named in the OP, just so there isn't a misunderstanding.

I guess Jon would be unexpected to the fans who know about R+L=Jon. I mean everyone on this board is just a small minority of the readers and we probably look more into the books than the common reader. So while R+L is common knowledge to us it may not exactly be common knowledge to the larger casual reader/ show watcher fan base

Where? Could you please quote us that, and how did you came to conclusion that the obvious ones will not sit at IT?

I still believe it will be gone by the end of the books.

So it seems we don't have an actual quote, but plenty of posters suggesting that in the "recent comments" Grrm said that someone unexpected will end up on IT. But yeah no actual quote.

As GRRM has said the person to end up on the throne will be someone "unexpected". So we can take out FAegon, Dany, Jon, Stannis and Tyrion from the equation.

So who do you think will end up on IT?

I think perhaps Sansa.

Jon doesn't count as expected since he is not pressing a claim for the IT, and he is supposedly Ned's bastard sworn to the NW. Unless you visit these forums, he is the last person one would expect to sit the IT.

Archived