Can we expect a gift from GRRM

Muggle

Another chapter would be my favorite present. But Sansa... She is soooo boring, unless there is a lot of LF in there. Otherwise I'd rather not hear about who she thinks is handsome or if she really will get to live happily ever after. Robb is dead. Jon might be and has spent his time freezing his ass off and the whole Ygritte deal, Bran is having to decide if he is going to turn into a tree, Arya's story is too sad and complicated to brief, Rickon is eating fried people and being raised by wildlings. Sansa has been living like Royalty from book one. Yea she got slapped around a little in the beginning, but come on. She hasn't missed too many lemon cakes. I'd like to see a Davos, any Greyjoy, an Aegon, Connington, Jaime or Brienne. Sansa... please.

Another chapter would be my favorite present. But Sansa... She is soooo boring, unless there is a lot of LF in there. Otherwise I'd rather not hear about who she thinks is handsome or if she really will get to live happily ever after. Robb is dead. Jon might be and has spent his time freezing his ass off and the whole Ygritte deal, Bran is having to decide if he is going to turn into a tree, Arya's story is too sad and complicated to brief, Rickon is eating fried people and being raised by wildlings. Sansa has been living like Royalty from book one. Yea she got slapped around a little in the beginning, but come on. She hasn't missed too many lemon cakes. I'd like to see a Davos, any Greyjoy, an Aegon, Connington, Jaime or Brienne. Sansa... please.

this is the most ridiculous post that i've ever read...they don't fry people on skagos they boil them :D

Archived